Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan. Empty Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan.

Post by mooondust on Thu 22 Nov 2018, 01:56

Hello, I've fully updated my sims 4 game with the latest 1.47.51.1020. I've been seeing a glitch when I donate an object, such as a hamster cage to a fan, the game stops working and I can't click or reset sims either. Is there any fix to this?

mooondust
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, League of Legends, and more.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan. Empty Re: Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan.

Post by Deezells on Thu 22 Nov 2018, 17:17

Hamster cage is bugged ever since Get Famous came out. Even before the patch once the hamster cage is bought and you're on live mode, the hamster cage would have a ghost hamster, your sim wouldn't be able to interact with the hamster as it would get stuck. If you sold the bugged out cage, the game would break. What I did to counter this bug was to put the hamster cage into the family inventory, get back into live mode, then get back into the buy mode again and sold the hamster cage from the family inventory.

Deezells
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Papers, Please, Angband, Beat Hazard, Super Hexagon, Transformice, Icewind Dale II, Morrowind, Oblivion, Mount & Blade: Warband, Diablo 2, Torchlight II, Dungeon Siege II, Jagged Alliance 2, Spelunky, Tales of Maj'Eyal, Suikoden II, Banished, Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, but none beats The Sims.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum