Expansion packs for oroginal base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion packs for oroginal base game Empty Expansion packs for oroginal base game

Post by NotABlonde on Thu 22 Nov 2018, 05:32

Hi everyone! Quick question:Is it possible to install the G4TW expansion packs if I have an original base game? (By original i mean I bought it)

NotABlonde
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Expansion packs for oroginal base game Empty Re: Expansion packs for oroginal base game

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 22 Nov 2018, 16:14

@NotABlonde wrote:Hi everyone! Quick question:Is it possible to install the G4TW expansion packs if I have an original base game? (By original i mean I bought it)

Welcome to the Forum,

I would recommend you install a separate set of (cracked) games. Starting with a G4TW base game, plus all its expansions. And keep the Origin + G4TW releases separate. Or use @anadius' system here.

Either way, if you intend to keep using the Origin basegame as well after you installed G4TW/anadius-items, then you need to manage the Documents-folder as well:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t24433-i-have-both-origin-g4tw-versions-of-sims-4-how-can-i-manage-the-documents-folder

Forum Rules - Forum FAQ - How YOU can help seeding! - VPN discussion thread - How to install The Sims 3 - Overview thread for The Sims 2

How to install The Sims Medieval - The Sims 4 Gallery  - How to install The Sims 4

You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation, and Forum account issues! 

Arrow NO GAME SUPPORT THROUGH E-MAIL ! 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
Inspector General & Forum Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator Inspector General & Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum