No Gallery Access?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Gallery Access?

Post by Sephymuffins on Mon 31 Dec 2018, 00:44

Hola.  Smile

I haven't been here in forever!  I just downloaded this: https://www.games4theworld.club/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-get-famous-version-1-48-94-1020

Is there no way to access the Gallery at all, to see shared content? When I go to connect, it says it doesn't work and is basically allowing me to view the Gallery page as 'offline'.

The Sims 3 plumbob
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Gallery Access?

Post by anadius on Mon 31 Dec 2018, 00:48

anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver
G4TW Forum Developer Think-tank driver

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins on Mon 31 Dec 2018, 00:55

Whoops, I should have looked around a little more. Sorry about that. Thank you!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 31 Dec 2018, 19:50

Welcome,

And I recall your name, long time no see.  tongue  

What happened to your Origin account, I thought you once bought the base game of The Sims 4 as well, if my memory doesn't fail me...? While you can't use those DRM-free Sims 4 games anymore to access the Gallery directly, you can fire up the Origin-version, download from there, and transfer the Tray-files to your Documents-folder (= the Documents-folder for your DRM-free Sims 4 game). See also this if you like:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t24433-i-have-both-origin-g4tw-versions-of-sims-4-how-can-i-manage-the-documents-folder

Also bear in mind that if you only have the base game, and download pets (or sims with pets), they won't be usable. You must buy the "Pets"-DLC as well in that case.

The system from anadius has a Pets-DLC, but the other stuff from the creator collections I posted is just based on a basegame of TS4, with no Pets-DLC.

Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Training AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum