Contact us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contact us.  Empty Contact us.

Post by Freezer Bunny on Tue 08 Jan 2019, 16:40

Hi,

If for some reason you feel you need to contact the Administrators of Games4theworld privately, we have contact email addresses for you. For easier readability, we are moving the contact-guidelines to the Forum FAQ. We strongly suggest you read the contact-guidelines under section VI. on the FAQ-page. Please note as well: all game support questions sent by e-mail will be ignored. Game Support is only done through the Forum, not via e-mail.

§.1

To contact G4TW Head Administrator @☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠, click on the purple mail button. 

§.2

Alternatively you can also message Acting Administrator @The_gh0stm4n. For 'daily operations' issues such as

- lost passwords
- forgotten usernames
- other Forum account/login issues
- site navigation questions
- TS4 Gallery creator/upload suggestions (read this here please)
- questions about general G4TW policies/rules
- broken download links on the Forum
- torrent Re-Seed requests (read this here please)
- etc.

...please message The_gh0stm4n straight away, and not ~Ann~, please. It makes things easier and quicker, for everybody. 

§.3

Final note: collaboration / advertising requests, as well as disputes of moderating actions MUST be submitted to both Administrators!!
Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

Back to top Go down

Contact us.  Empty Re: Contact us.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 10 Jan 2020, 12:29

So yes, some additional comments are in order~

Exclamation  yes, I also read the comments that are sent to the "games4theworldclub"-protonmail. What a Face

Exclamation  which in turn means that in practice it indeed doesn't matter what address you use, though I'd still like to draw attention to §.3. above. I'm so happy emergaw

Exclamation  unless your message is totally off-topic, spam, game support (that belongs on the Forum only) or otherwise hostile, I actually read everything and ALSO respond to everybody. Looking for bad joke

Exclamation  angry comments about the adverts on here will be ignored. tongue

Exclamation  angry and/or confused comments about "why was I banned" or "why was my message removed" etc. will also be ignored. Read the Forum FAQ under section VI. how to phrase these queries, instead.  elephant

Exclamation  I used to use mail.ru, but since they get so easily triggered when sending e-mails with links to "multiple" people (in the context to G4TW, no more than a dozen people at a time) and classifying it as spam, I switched to the other service above. Suspect

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW ETERNAL Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
G4TW ETERNAL Gatekeeper Inspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum