Contact us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contact us.  Empty Contact us.

Post by Freezer Bunny on Tue 08 Jan 2019, 16:40

Hi,

If for some reason you feel you need to contact the Administrators of Games4theworld privately, we have contact email addresses for you. For easier readability, we are moving the contact-guidelines to the Forum FAQ. We strongly suggest you read the contact-guidelines under section VI. on the FAQ-page. Please note as well: all game support questions sent by e-mail will be ignored.

To contact G4TW Head Administrator @☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠, click on the button here:

Alternatively you can also message Acting Administrator @The_gh0stm4n here:

Contact information last updated on 15-07-2019!
Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
???????
???????

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contact us.  Empty Re: Contact us.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 12:24

So, because I'm a 'kind' person, I'll let you in about a little secret regarding this topic.

The more open-minded/vigilant users on here may have figured it out already, or at least had their suspicions. Since it's mostly me these days who is handling the day-to-day administration affairs on the Forum, and therefore as a matter of practicality, all messages sent through Ann's contact address above are (eventually) also forwarded to my address.

Regardless of any pre-conceived notions you may or may not entertain ("I want to talk to the real decision-maker", "I only talk to the people who really matter", "The_gh0stm4n's moderation is too heavy-handed, so I'll message ~Ann~ in hopes of more leniency for my misbehavior", etc.), I will eventually learn about those e-mail messages anyway, and proceed accordingly. What a Face

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // Sims 4 Gallery Collection

Red star from Carlos You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Forum navigation, and account issues! Red star from Carlos

BUT NO GAME SUPPORT.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum