My camera hotkeys stopped working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My camera hotkeys stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty My camera hotkeys stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by SimCraz3D on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 19:02

Hello to all,

A while ago, I noticed that my camera hotkeys stopped working. If I am trying to speed up time, I have to manually click the arrows in order to get it to work. I am attempting to do a sims 4 machinima, so I have my game paused when I go into cinematic camera mode. I tried pressing "1" or "0" to start the game and nothing happens. I do have the reshade mod in my game, and I'm not sure if that is interfering or not. I was wondering, if there was anyway to assign certain letters or numbers to the hotkeys, if it isn't possible for me to get them working as normal again.
SimCraz3D
SimCraz3D
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My camera hotkeys stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: My camera hotkeys stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by anadius on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 19:49

It's probably some problem with your mods. Try starting the game without them.

Feel free to send me an e-mail if you encounter any problem with my installers/programs.
anadius
anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Some kind of Einstein
G4TW Forum Developer Some kind of Einstein

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

My camera hotkeys stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: My camera hotkeys stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 23:32

@SimCraz3D wrote:I was wondering, if there was anyway to assign certain letters or numbers to the hotkeys, if it isn't possible for me to get them working as normal again.

The game - by default - doesn't offer the ability to change key bindings. Even if it did...you can be almost sure that other keys wouldn't work either. If you go outside the game and open notepad or something else you can write on, what happens with your "1" and "0" keys? If they work, you know it's not your keyboard that is the problem.

Maybe this older topic can also be of interest for you:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34590-after-update-num-pad-hotkeys-not-working-solved

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions & site navigation on G4TW! NO GAME SUPPORT THOUGH.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Training AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimCraz3D on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 02:56

Okay, thanks. I'm going to check out both of those suggestions. I don't think it's my keyboard, because they seem to be responding when I type and I use it a lot. It might just be some cc or something.
SimCraz3D
SimCraz3D
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimCraz3D on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 03:14

I figured out with it was. You guys were right, it was a mod. I almost want to cry though, because it's one of my favorite mods. It's the UI extension cheat. I guess I'll just have to take it out when I am filming and pop it back in when I'm playing. Thanks again!

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n
SimCraz3D
SimCraz3D
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down