Can't find working links to 1.46 Update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't find working links to 1.46 Update. Empty Can't find working links to 1.46 Update.

Post by jellisims on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 07:33

I'm finding that the links for the update here are not working. Google drive says that file is no longer available and the direct download hosted through uptobox has been down for the last several hours.

Is there an alternative link elsewhere?
jellisims
jellisims
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4, Stardew Valley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can't find working links to 1.46 Update. Empty Re: Can't find working links to 1.46 Update.

Post by anadius on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 09:15

Any reason you want that exact update? If you have Seasons from G4TW then you can install Get Famous on top of it and then the latest update:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34390-the-sims-4-get-famous-out-now-version-1-47-49-1020
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34601-the-sims-4-update-version-1-48-94-1020-out-now

anadius
anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Some kind of Einstein
G4TW Forum Developer Some kind of Einstein

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Can't find working links to 1.46 Update. Empty Re: Can't find working links to 1.46 Update.

Post by jellisims on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 09:43

@anadius wrote:Any reason you want that exact update?

I was doing a series where I build through each pack and give my first impressions, just didn't want Get Famous content to get in the way of that. But that's alright if that's the only way. Thank you for your help!
jellisims
jellisims
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anadius on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 10:09

Actually I keep some previous patches as part of my repack. Just open Mediafire or Mega link, go to "previous patch" > "1.46.18.1020" and download all 3 files from there. Then just run the setup and select location where your game is installed.

anadius
anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Some kind of Einstein
G4TW Forum Developer Some kind of Einstein

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jellisims on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 10:21

Oh great! Will do, thanks again!
jellisims
jellisims
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 10:27

Hello,

Do you recall the exact wording of the error message(s) (?) on Uptobox? Right now it seems to be working again:
https://uptobox.com/x2552r8n4ks0

Also, as a matter of economy, I tend to remove older patches from GoogleDrive. And Uptobox deletes files after about a month of inactivity (= not having been downloaded for a while).

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

Can't find working links to 1.46 Update. JIghVzn
  Can't find working links to 1.46 Update. 524tQLc  Can't find working links to 1.46 Update. HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jellisims on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 10:36

Not exactly, but it must have been server or maintenance related because it appeared as a Chrome, browser error. A la "[uptobox] can't be reached" and my downloads error says it's a server error. But you're right, it works fine now.
jellisims
jellisims
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum