Expansion and stuff packs won't show up in game launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion and stuff packs won't show up in game launcher Empty Expansion and stuff packs won't show up in game launcher

Post by angelcakes on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:10 pm

I followed the steps like it said, but when I open the launcher, the expansion packs won't show up there. Unless I'm wrong and it just doesn't work like that when it's installed this way?

angelcakes
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Expansion and stuff packs won't show up in game launcher Empty Re: Expansion and stuff packs won't show up in game launcher

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:25 pm

@angelcakes wrote:I followed the steps like it said, but when I open the launcher, the expansion packs won't show up there. Unless I'm wrong and it just doesn't work like that when it's installed this way?

Hello,

If you still need help with this, does the version number in the launcher (bottom left corner) say "1.67"? If so, please try re-applying the Ultimate Fix, see steps #4 and #5 here: https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you already downloaded that, then don't re-download again (there's no need to). Just re-apply ONLY the items inside the folder #Crack. Copy and paste the two files under C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Replace the existing files when prompted, and try again.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

Expansion and stuff packs won't show up in game launcher JIghVzn
  Expansion and stuff packs won't show up in game launcher 524tQLc  Expansion and stuff packs won't show up in game launcher HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum