Sims 4 Crashing After Update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Crashing After Update. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Crashing After Update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest on Fri 08 Feb 2019, 13:46

I downloaded The Sims 4 from here on my secondary laptop (to check DLCs before buying and deciding) but my game wont start... some of u may know that i do own the legit base game and some dlcs so u may assume it is conflicting with that copy, but i downloaded the crack on a totally different PC (i did not want the non legit and legit version crashing), so i can not identify why... i know this vague description is not it so i will provide clearesr details

i started the game with 0% mods, a last crash text file was created, i did the folder reresh thing (https://forums.thesims.com/en_uS/discussion/805240/game-folder-refresh-may-fix-some-issues) but stil not help 

keep in mind i tested the game every single time after i applied a new dlc or download from u (i spent the most yestrday doin this) just to see i was not going wrongnywhere... after latest update, i just cannot get it to work.. it makes it to loading screen and then crashes on menu either immediately or after i click something Why. and if it helps more, i used ur torrent links to download and used 7z to unzip/extract

And if it helps...the secondary laptop do not even have origin installed, so there is no way they are conflicting... please do tell me if u want any other details as well

and just for the details i applied the updates like this: went to the sims folder on program files and then deleted the game folder.... then  i went to the download file and copied all the contents (except installation help text) and paste them o
n the sims program files folder

whew hope that was understndable Oh my... .... i did go to the mccc discord server to show them the last txt file (with an alt account, obvi...) and they tagged a sim guru to look at it... they say they accept to take looks at vanilla last crash errors so i took the risk.. Foreveralone (its been about 15 hrs but they havent responded)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crashing After Update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Crashing After Update. [SOLVED]

Post by anadius on Fri 08 Feb 2019, 13:51

Run the validator and post the result here.

anadius
anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Some kind of Einstein
G4TW Forum Developer Some kind of Einstein

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crashing After Update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Crashing After Update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest on Fri 08 Feb 2019, 15:03

@anadius wrote:Run the validator and post the result here.
actually thx so much for the link but i think i know what happend... it was conflicting with some zlorigin client i had already installed in that pc... i really did not think it was the same thing as origin neither i remembr it was there in the first place (my secondary pc is basically a forgotten ancient piece of crap)... srry for the trouble... Wat. i deleted ZL and now its working fine and well... also helped me decide that the kitchen stuff pack might be worth it after all, so thanks for the cracks Yess, aye lieeke! Yess, aye lieeke! Yess, aye lieeke! Yess, aye lieeke! Yess, aye lieeke!

(i literally came on to edit the post to say nvm or something)

Gatekeeper Edit: moved, solved & closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum