The TS4 "Last Exceptions"-thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The TS4 "Last Exceptions"-thread! Empty The TS4 "Last Exceptions"-thread!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 17:40

This thread is for posting your "Last Exception"-logs, relating to TS4 mods. So there you go; I'm not sure if such a thread can be really beneficial (just keep updating your mods/don't use mods that are not compatible with your patch version/make sure to filter mods manually?), but on the off chance that I'm wrong, you can post here. Maybe these logs can indeed offer insight into mod conflicts, or other stuff.

But it's my opinion that if you put in the necessary work (yes, having "lots of mods" does require some maintenance work over time), you're not going to be in trouble too often.

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions & site navigation on G4TW! NO GAME SUPPORT THOUGH.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Training AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum