Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud Empty Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud

Post by Ahurala on Mon 25 Feb 2019, 10:20

Hello

I have downloaded Zclient and Zorigin having used it in the past. When I try to download the Sims 4 game, Zclient just ways "Can't get file from cloud" and Zorigin tells me to check my internet connection. I have never encountered this before and I´m not sure what I´m doing wrong. I have made sure that Zorigin and Zclient have not been restricted by the firewall but I am not sure what else to do.

Thank you for any suggestions. 

Ahurala
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud Empty Re: Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 26 Feb 2019, 00:26

Hello,

Try going under the folder where your "ZClient.exe" is located. Delete ALL files inside that folder, except the "ZClient.exe". Then start up the ZClient...you'll need to re-type your e-mail and password. Try seeing if the issue then persists.

Maybe it was a temporary issue, as I myself am downloading the new 1.50 update through ZLOrigin right now.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // Sims 4 Gallery Collection

Red star from Carlos You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Forum navigation, and account issues! Red star from Carlos

BUT NO GAME SUPPORT.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud Empty Re: Zorigin not downloading game. Can´t get file from cloud

Post by Ahurala on Tue 26 Feb 2019, 07:57

Hi 

I just tried it, same error. I found couple of topics in the ZEmu forum but I have no idea what they are talking about, I think google translate is not translating well because it says "soap"

https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/10232/&tab=comments#comment-89317
https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/10232/&tab=comments#comment-90211

And they mention using a VPN but with the amount of GB the Sims takes to download I would have to pay for it and I´m not super excited to do that.... 

If anyone understands what the forum says, please feel free to translate properly. Thank you!

Ahurala
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Tue 26 Feb 2019, 10:58

It looks like the mail-address for zloemu is blocked in your country.

Tarac
Tarac
SE BUSCA - Vivo o Muerto
$0.01 Recompensa en efectivo
SE BUSCA - Vivo o Muerto $0.01 Recompensa en efectivo

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 26 Feb 2019, 12:22

@Ahurala wrote:(...)

And they mention using a VPN but with the amount of GB the Sims takes to download I would have to pay for it and I´m not super excited to do that.... 

"Windscribe" have a free plan that includes 10GB per month (it will be renewed every following month, regardless of how much data you used from the previous month), and I highly recommend it. If you just use this for downloading your Sims 4 updates, the 10GB should be more than enough.

Alternatively you could also wait for the G4TW repack (direct download option).  Good job!  

ZLOrigin has its fanbase for sure; I use it myself as the basis for what will eventually become the G4TW repacks. People want it fast, and they want it easy. But the people who are against "freeloading" are also watching these developments. I can imagine that access to the ZLOrigin servers is blocked in some countries. You'll then unfortunately have to make certain...arrangements. You don't necessarily have to purchase a VPN plan, though in light of the ever-increasing hostility towards freeloaders and platforms that provide these items for free, it might be something to consider still.

You can also try making use of discounts, which happen frequently with any of these VPN providers.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // Sims 4 Gallery Collection

Red star from Carlos You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Forum navigation, and account issues! Red star from Carlos

BUT NO GAME SUPPORT.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Tue 26 Feb 2019, 13:07

When I first published about Zclient it was already noticed that some @hotmail.com addresses had problems. They did not receive the confirmation mail from Zloemu.
Have you tried to login with another account/email ?

Tarac
Tarac
SE BUSCA - Vivo o Muerto
$0.01 Recompensa en efectivo
SE BUSCA - Vivo o Muerto $0.01 Recompensa en efectivo

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games

Male

View user profile