The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 03 Mar 2019, 17:28

Tarac wrote:You cannot add files/folders to an iso.(error: Not enogh diskspace)

(...)


Not sure why so many people are having difficulties with that download format. I mean, some of the wording in the tutorial can be slightly improved, but the guide does clearly say to copy/extract the stuff from the .iso, and onto the hard-drive.

Then again, maybe we need...video installation guides? I mean really: who likes reading anyway, these days?  Yess, aye lieeke!

The last sentence was meant sarcastically by the way.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Training AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Posts : 17164
Join date : 2012-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Post by Skysurfer on Sun 03 Mar 2019, 19:49

Thank you so much!!!! cheers cheers You guys rock!!

Skysurfer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Post by haek on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:40

Thank you!!!
I fu*king hate EA, after what they did to Origin and Mythic among others. However they have a fun thing going with sims 4, I wont give them another penny.

Thank you

haek
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4, mine craft

Posts : 1
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Post by XTRUESELENATOR on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 19:02

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@XTRUESELENATOR wrote:Hi, I have installed the torrent, but when I click on the 'TS4.exe' file, my computer says the 'MSVCP120.dll' is missing..? What do I need to do?

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

I once wrote a topic about this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t20398-the-procedure-entry-point-____-could-not-be-located-msvcp120-dll-is-missing

Is this your first time playing The Sims 4? If so, I hope you actually installed ALL of G4TW items, not just Get Famous & Strangerville? Because if you managed to play the game (on that same computer in the past), you normally wouldn't need to (re-)install these runtime/MSVCP120.dll items.


Hi, thanks! Well, I downloaded The sims 4 already from G4TW in the past, but not on this computer. 
I downloaded this : https://www.games4theworld.club/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-strangerville-version-1-50-67-1020 
But does this include the base game?  Hmmm, sure? Because I haven't installed that yet. I thought I needed to click on the TS4.exe to download the base game AND all the EP's? I'm sorry if I sound weird, I'm not very good at this stuff.

XTRUESELENATOR
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Posts : 4
Points : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Post by xXx_Tarac_xXx on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 10:40

That download contains it ALL from base game upto Strangerville.
See HERE
xXx_Tarac_xXx
xXx_Tarac_xXx
OBLITERATED
OBLITERATED

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games

Male

Posts : 3538
Points : 6330
Reputation : 631
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 75
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Post by XTRUESELENATOR on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 16:47

Tarac wrote:That download contains it ALL from base game upto Strangerville.
See HERE
 That's what I thought. But when I follow this instructions: https://www.games4theworld.club/t20398-the-procedure-entry-point-____-could-not-be-located-msvcp120-dll-is-missing

I need to have an installation folder, and the point is that I haven't installed anything yet...?

XTRUESELENATOR
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Posts : 4
Points : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Post by xXx_Tarac_xXx on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 17:32

@XTRUESELENATOR wrote:
Tarac wrote:That download contains it ALL from base game upto Strangerville.
See HERE
 That's what I thought. But when I follow this instructions: https://www.games4theworld.club/t20398-the-procedure-entry-point-____-could-not-be-located-msvcp120-dll-is-missing

I need to have an installation folder, and the point is that I haven't installed anything yet...?

You don't have to install anything at all.
There is no installation folder, it is the mounted iso itself !
You can play the game by mounting the iso, go to the folder Game ->Bin and click the file TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe.
Of course you can simply create your own intallation folder by copying the Folder The Sims 4 from the mounted iso to a self-chosen location on your (external) hard disk.
Make sure that this location is placed under the exceptions of your anti-virus.
xXx_Tarac_xXx
xXx_Tarac_xXx
OBLITERATED
OBLITERATED

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games

Male

Posts : 3538
Points : 6330
Reputation : 631
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 75
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Post by XTRUESELENATOR on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 18:34

Tarac wrote:
@XTRUESELENATOR wrote:
Tarac wrote:That download contains it ALL from base game upto Strangerville.
See HERE
 That's what I thought. But when I follow this instructions: https://www.games4theworld.club/t20398-the-procedure-entry-point-____-could-not-be-located-msvcp120-dll-is-missing

I need to have an installation folder, and the point is that I haven't installed anything yet...?

You don't have to install anything at all.
There is no installation folder, it is the mounted iso itself !
You can play the game by mounting the iso, go to the folder Game ->Bin and click the file TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe.
Of course you can simply create your own intallation folder by copying the Folder The Sims 4 from the mounted iso to a self-chosen location on your (external) hard disk.
Make sure that this location is placed under the exceptions of your anti-virus.
Hi, Thanks a lot! I can now play the game. You guys are awesome!!!

XTRUESELENATOR
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Posts : 4
Points : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Strangerville OUT NOW!! [Version 1.50.67.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 20:32

@XTRUESELENATOR wrote:

Hi, thanks! Well, I downloaded The sims 4 already from G4TW in the past, but not on this computer. 
I downloaded this : https://www.games4theworld.club/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-strangerville-version-1-50-67-1020 
But does this include the base game?  Hmmm, sure? Because I haven't installed that yet. I thought I needed to click on the TS4.exe to download the base game AND all the EP's? I'm sorry if I sound weird, I'm not very good at this stuff.


"All-in-one" is a common term used to refer to downloads which contain...everything I guess, at the time they are released. Maybe you were unfamiliar with the term, or you maybe didn't understand the bold green notice at the beginning of the TS4 Must-Read guide?

Because, there is not much point in naming a torrent "All-in-one" when it (hypothetically) does not contain everything. 

Also, the thread which contains the all-in-one actually lists all the contents.  Looking for bad joke



//EDIT


Since everything has been said now, and there don't seem to be any more general questions about this download, I will close the thread. If you need further help, please search existing discussions in, or open a new topic:
https://www.games4theworld.club/f43-the-sims-4-support-windows-pc

_________________
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Training AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 17164
Points : 23153
Reputation : 2545
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum