Strangerville Error?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strangerville Error?

Post by savannahhp123 on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 02:19

hey guys! I already had the sims 4 get famous downloaded and i had a family with an actor. He was a b-list celeb very close to the next star and he was a sitcom star in the acting career. Today i downloaded the strangerville pack. everything went smooth but when i loaded up my family my sim had no celebrity level and was not in the acting career. I also noticed that his aspiration was changed from the global celebrity to a writer one. I checked to see if i had get famous still installed and it was there. I thought no big deal so i used cheats to raise his celebrity level and cheated up his career. Now when i look for auditions the window pops up but it is blank. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it???

savannahhp123
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangerville Error?

Post by anadius on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 07:48

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

anadius
anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver
G4TW Forum Developer Think-tank driver

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum