Upload lot to gallery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upload lot to gallery? Empty Upload lot to gallery?

Post by emmagination on Wed 10 Apr 2019, 22:09

Is it possible to upload something you made from the ZLOrigin version in your regular basegame gallery? I've found my way through the tray files, and all of this. However, I cannot upload anything, because when i load the regular game to get into my gallery it of course says i do not own these packs. Is it possible to upload your creations to the gallery?

emmagination
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Upload lot to gallery? Empty Re: Upload lot to gallery?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 18:50

@emmagination wrote:Is it possible to upload something you made from the ZLOrigin version in your regular basegame gallery? I've found my way through the tray files, and all of this. However, I cannot upload anything, because when i load the regular game to get into my gallery it of course says i do not own these packs. Is it possible to upload your creations to the gallery?

I don't think you can do that.

Back when it was possible to log into a (dummy) Origin account to download stuff, some people did it even to upload stuff. After a while that possibility has been disabled, and to anticipate questions in that regard. No, it won't come back. Unless someone finds a way to hack into Origin's servers.

But even so, someone who is capable of pulling of a stunt like this, would presumably try their hands on bigger projects.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

Upload lot to gallery? JIghVzn
  Upload lot to gallery? 524tQLc  Upload lot to gallery? HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum