Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 12:55

OK, since EA have decided to release another mini-patch for The Sims 4 aiming to fix issues regarding CC items (showing up as *DEBUG* in-game)...we at G4TW here are also following up, with yet another DRM-free alternative!

This new update already includes the material from the previous 1.51.75.1020 patch. Therefore you can and should apply this new update here, right on top of Strangerville. People new to this can learn about G4TW's consecutive repacks, in the TS4 Must-Read Guide

The language strings of this patch version were again compiled by @anadius, so shoutouts once again. Later on @Sim Architect may provide us with a mirror or two, for the people who prefer direct downloads. Filesize is again 4.95GB. With that being said...


Arrow  magnet link


Arrow  "Game"-folder (people who have downloaded the full update from ZLOrigin in the meantime, can grab this Game-folder in order to not have to log in through ZClient/ZLOrigin, to start TS4!)


Arrow  Language Strings
 (people who have downloaded a different repack in the meantime, can grab this item to give them all 17 language file versions, since most repackers only put either Russian or English in their downloads)


Arrow  Direct Download Link (we recommend that you import the item to your GoogleDrive)


...

Exclamation   Information about the advertisements used on these download links can be found here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum

Exclamation   Finally, information about good VPN services can be found in the discussion thread here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32958-best-vpn-services


Good luck!  Yess, aye lieeke!


Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 28 Jun 2019, 23:41; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : .torrent file removed.)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18955
Points : 25763
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Vaduz, Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 16:29

Thanks for the quick upload!
Feelsbad tho, it took my slowass internet over 4 hours to download the other update was hoping for its fix to be less than 5 gbs  Why God. Why God.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 16:34

PastelFlower wrote:Thanks for the quick upload!
Feelsbad tho, it took my slowass internet over 4 hours to download the other update was hoping for its fix to be less than 5 gbs  Why God. Why God.


If it gives you any consolation, ... my own upload is not great either. But you (or rather, we all) could do something else in the meantime, while this thing downloads. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18955
Points : 25763
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Vaduz, Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 16:49

Thank you so much! Any updates on the direct download front? Not a big fan of torrents

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 17:24

I hope you have another way for us to download this. I cannot use torrents and vpn do not work for me. I do my downloads at the library. I liked how you had it set up through google.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 17:27

Yup im just gonna wait for the direct download or via gd. Cause i cant use torrent here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 18:03

MrMonty96 wrote:Thank you so much! Any updates on the direct download front? Not a big fan of torrents

metrice2121 wrote:I hope you have another way for us to download this. I cannot use torrents and vpn do not work for me. I do my downloads at the library. I liked how you had it set up through google.

At94 wrote:Yup im just gonna wait for the direct download or via gd. Cause i cant use torrent here

Yes, yes. "The good old times". I'll focus on getting this torrent seed going first, and then we shall see about the rest. I've also messaged Sim Architect now, and while I can't give an ETA, a direct download option for this thing will come at some point. Unless EA decide to release another hotfix, which I doubt they will.

But back to the good old times. There are *reasons* why I don't post direct download mirrors anymore when announcing these items. Since I want to re-launch the Indie Corner soon again, it might be different there. But as far as these Sims games are concerned, don't just assume I'm doing this because I'm a jacka$$ or something. There are tangible reasons for changing a few things regarding our operations, and for now I shall leave it at that - admittedly vague - comment.

I know you folks probably didn't assume anything, but I'm nonetheless writing this comment in anticipation of similar questions.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18955
Points : 25763
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Vaduz, Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 19:50

Thanks, will seed as soon as is downloaded.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Posts : 636
Points : 4028
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 20:05

Are the new build mode items working now? They were removed on startup after I installed the patch update - something about I didn't own the items or I was logged into the wrong EA account (but I never go online anyway)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 21:48

bellaw0730 wrote:Are the new build mode items working now? They were removed on startup after I installed the patch update - something about I didn't own the items or I was logged into the wrong EA account (but I never go online anyway)


Not sure what you are doing or how you installed this thing. But when you get that type of error it usually means you are playing the game while logged into an Origin account. You have to make sure to completely log out of Origin, and close all related windows. Even the log-in prompt must be closed.

Then go to where you installed your Sims 4 game, and under Game\Bin. Use the TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe for starting the game. The latter can only be used though, if you have a 64-bit Windows.

Again, in case that does not apply to you, feel free to clarify what you are doing and/or what exactly is happening on your end.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18955
Points : 25763
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Vaduz, Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 00:14

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
bellaw0730 wrote:Are the new build mode items working now? They were removed on startup after I installed the patch update - something about I didn't own the items or I was logged into the wrong EA account (but I never go online anyway)


Not sure what you are doing or how you installed this thing. But when you get that type of error it usually means you are playing the game while logged into an Origin account. You have to make sure to completely log out of Origin, and close all related windows. Even the log-in prompt must be closed.

Then go to where you installed your Sims 4 game, and under Game\Bin. Use the TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe for starting the game. The latter can only be used though, if you have a 64-bit Windows.

Again, in case that does not apply to you, feel free to clarify what you are doing and/or what exactly is happening on your end.
I followed the installation guide as I always do. So I don't think it was an error there. I'm not logged into Origin or anything but I'll double check that it's switched to offline in my game options and see if I still have the issue with this patch.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 00:53

Turned off all online access and still get the same message. "One or more items may not be installed on your computer or the Origin account that is currently logged in does not own these items. 17 build mode item has been removed."


I don't have any mods or CC installed since a lot of them have to be updated for this patch update.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 00:57

I spent nearly four hours downloading the other update last night before seeing this and realizing this was the better version Crying or Very sad wish me luck with fast downloading and thank you for uploading this so quickly

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 02:53

So I'm getting an error when I try to download this.  I can download the torrent but when I try to download the actual file, it downloads for a few seconds and then I get an error and it turns red.  Does anybody have an idea what might be wrong?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 03:28

You guys are so quick! Thank you again. Will seed ^_^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 04:34

Thank you for this fix

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:34

Thank you so much for this!! Will this work to apply directly on top of the 1.51.75.2010 patch if I already have the version from you guys installed?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 02:17

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
bellaw0730 wrote:Are the new build mode items working now? They were removed on startup after I installed the patch update - something about I didn't own the items or I was logged into the wrong EA account (but I never go online anyway)


Not sure what you are doing or how you installed this thing. But when you get that type of error it usually means you are playing the game while logged into an Origin account. You have to make sure to completely log out of Origin, and close all related windows. Even the log-in prompt must be closed.

Then go to where you installed your Sims 4 game, and under Game\Bin. Use the TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe for starting the game. The latter can only be used though, if you have a 64-bit Windows.

Again, in case that does not apply to you, feel free to clarify what you are doing and/or what exactly is happening on your end.
Well my friends, apparently Ea does not grasp the concept of fixing something without breaking something else. The Bug you are experiencing is not limited to build/buy but it also appears in CAS. Apparently, the game is not recognizing some of the items and it is random, sometimes you turn the game on and all the items are there, others are not. I am experiencing this in CAS and already reported it. my work around is to go to My Games, Sims 4 and then delete the localthumbcahe.package as well as going into the cachestr folder, open it and delete the package in there. The game will regenerate it when you start it again and all the items will be back.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Posts : 636
Points : 4028
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 09:49

@grieralexander wrote:
Well my friends, apparently Ea does not grasp the concept of fixing something without breaking something else. The Bug you are experiencing is not limited to build/buy but it also appears in CAS. Apparently, the game is not recognizing some of the items and it is random, sometimes you turn the game on and all the items are there, others are not. I am experiencing this in CAS and already reported it. my work around is to go to My Games, Sims 4 and then delete the localthumbcahe.package as well as going into the cachestr folder, open it and delete the package in there. The game will regenerate it when you start it again and all the items will be back.


Wait, wait, wait...so you're saying this could be another (serious?) game bug? Quite possibly followed by another TS4 minipatch? I would have suggested to the previous commenter to try using anadius' validator, because due to Windows' not-so-good handling of files and folders, it can happen that when you copy/paste new stuff over something, it somehow doesn't register, for a lack of a better description.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

In terms of bug fixing on a more general level, I recall the discussions in games such as GTA Online, in which only those bugs are fixed that exploit the in-game economy (a.k.a. money glitches or cheats). Other bugs that prevent you from making legitimate in-game currency, are typically not fixed. When these discussions come up, there are commenters in the community pointing out that with any longterm project, fixing game bugs becomes more difficult. Once a project becomes so big, it can happen that you fix something, and on another end something unexpected happens. Bug fixing is said to be done as well, with the idea in mind as to which DLC and in-game interactions may be released in the future. If the developers believe that fixing a particular aspect of the game might interfere with a future DLC, then they'll just say it's not worth the hassle.

Now, these comments are from random users, not official Rockstar statements. I do not have a computer science engineering background, so I can't verify comments like that. I just find it very co-incidental that money exploits are almost always fixed, and these bugs seemingly "could never affect future content". If you're cynical, you could now point out Rockstar are doing it to maximize their microtransaction-sales.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

But try extrapolating the above-mentioned scenario, to EA's "The Sims (4)". They have no micro-transaction model in the game, but is it conceivable they might have some hidden agenda as well, with these constant minipatches? Is it maybe an attempt to signify "we take care of our customers, we have the best service, etc."? Something along those lines?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18955
Points : 25763
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Vaduz, Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 13:45

Are mirror links going to be up anytime soon? I'm so sorry, I don't want to seem like I'm harassing, but that's all I can use... :c

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 16:50

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@grieralexander wrote:
Well my friends, apparently Ea does not grasp the concept of fixing something without breaking something else. The Bug you are experiencing is not limited to build/buy but it also appears in CAS. Apparently, the game is not recognizing some of the items and it is random, sometimes you turn the game on and all the items are there, others are not. I am experiencing this in CAS and already reported it. my work around is to go to My Games, Sims 4 and then delete the localthumbcahe.package as well as going into the cachestr folder, open it and delete the package in there. The game will regenerate it when you start it again and all the items will be back.


Wait, wait, wait...so you're saying this could be another (serious?) game bug? Quite possibly followed by another TS4 minipatch? I would have suggested to the previous commenter to try using anadius' validator, because due to Windows' not-so-good handling of files and folders, it can happen that when you copy/paste new stuff over something, it somehow doesn't register, for a lack of a better description.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

In terms of bug fixing on a more general level, I recall the discussions in games such as GTA Online, in which only those bugs are fixed that exploit the in-game economy (a.k.a. money glitches or cheats). Other bugs that prevent you from making legitimate in-game currency, are typically not fixed. When these discussions come up, there are commenters in the community pointing out that with any longterm project, fixing game bugs becomes more difficult. Once a project becomes so big, it can happen that you fix something, and on another end something unexpected happens. Bug fixing is said to be done as well, with the idea in mind as to which DLC and in-game interactions may be released in the future. If the developers believe that fixing a particular aspect of the game might interfere with a future DLC, then they'll just say it's not worth the hassle.

Now, these comments are from random users, not official Rockstar statements. I do not have a computer science engineering background, so I can't verify comments like that. I just find it very co-incidental that money exploits are almost always fixed, and these bugs seemingly "could never affect future content". If you're cynical, you could now point out Rockstar are doing it to maximize their microtransaction-sales.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

But try extrapolating the above-mentioned scenario, to EA's "The Sims (4)". They have no micro-transaction model in the game, but is it conceivable they might have some hidden agenda as well, with these constant minipatches? Is it maybe an attempt to signify "we take care of our customers, we have the best service, etc."? Something along those lines?
I haven't tried Anadius Validator, will try it now and see.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Posts : 636
Points : 4028
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 18:33

I tried the Validator by Anadius and everything is the way it should with this newest patch. Thank You guys!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Posts : 636
Points : 4028
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:23

So is everybody's set of CC items working again after this patch?  Haters gonna hate  And in case you didn't notice already, I've edited the opening post to add a direct download link (GoogleDrive) now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18955
Points : 25763
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Vaduz, Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 16:48

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, since EA have decided to release another mini-patch for The Sims 4 aiming to fix issues regarding CC items (showing up as *DEBUG* in-game)...we at G4TW here are also following up, with yet another DRM-free alternative!

This new update already includes the material from the previous 1.51.75.1020 patch. Therefore you can and should apply this new update here, right on top of Strangerville. People new to this can learn about G4TW's consecutive repacks, in the TS4 Must-Read Guide

The language strings of this patch version were again compiled by @anadius, so shoutouts once again. Later on @Sim Architect may provide us with a mirror or two, for the people who prefer direct downloads. Filesize is again 4.95GB. With that being said...

Arrow  .torrent

Arrow  Magnet

Arrow  Game Folder (people who have downloaded the full update from ZLOrigin in the meantime, can grab this Game-folder in order to not have to log in through ZClient/ZLOrigin, to start TS4!)

Arrow  Language Strings
 (people who have downloaded a different repack in the meantime, can grab this item to give them all 17 language file versions, since most repackers only put either Russian or English in their downloads)

Arrow  Direct Download (we recommend that you import the item to your GoogleDrive)

...

Exclamation   Information about the advertisements used on these download links can be found here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum

Exclamation   Finally, information about good VPN services can be found in the discussion thread here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32958-best-vpn-services


Good luck!  Yess, aye lieeke!
I downloaded first version before it was taken down,  then  downloaded hot fix   as mods wernt working All is working fine now.    The new freelancer career is there but there is no option for freelancer on any of my computers I was wondering if this could be a mod conflict all my script mods have been updated and if so do you know what mod it could be  Thank you for your time and effort I know mods are not your problem NOT complaining ,just looking for advice

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Thank you so much.

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 20:39

From the sounds of it, by the time I am done running errands I should be ready to install it.  Thanks for the updates!

Cathy C

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum