Infinite Loading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite Loading Empty Infinite Loading

Post by LunarSacrament on Fri 03 May 2019, 01:18

So I'm having an issue loading households of certain sims.

If it's a previously made household(prior to this issue) it loads just fine but any new ones I make get stuck on the infinite load at the Load Household screen. The mouse will change like the screen is loaded up but the plumbob is just...stuck there in a never ending loop. 

I'm fully update and tried taking out all mods for a fresh try but it's still doing it.

Is there any way to fix it or am I just going to be stuck reinstalling from scratch? I'd like to avoid that as I have a lot to lose if I have to start over.

I also can't pinpoint what started the issue to begin with, I've tried a clean CC free game but it just persists.

LunarSacrament
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Infinite Loading Empty Re: Infinite Loading

Post by anadius on Fri 03 May 2019, 09:31

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

anadius
anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Some kind of Einstein
G4TW Forum Developer Some kind of Einstein

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Infinite Loading Empty Re: Infinite Loading

Post by LunarSacrament on Mon 06 May 2019, 18:05

@anadius wrote:Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.
I managed to fix it after starting fresh. I still don't know what caused the actual issue but it's working again, and my saves themselves are fine. If it happens again I'll just bite the bullet and do a fresh install.

Thanks for the help Smile- Lunar

LunarSacrament
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum