Upload Houses to the Gallery.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upload Houses to the Gallery. Empty Upload Houses to the Gallery.

Post by Ryanshowgan2003 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:31 pm

Hey everyone, It is my first topic so sorry If I am doing something wrong, or potting this in a place it's shouldn't be. I have a cracked version of The Sims 4 with all SP GP EP. And the original Sims 4 Base Game from Origin.
My question is can I somehow upload my house that I build in the cracked version to the Gallery using my original Base Game.
Thank you for helping Smile

Ryanshowgan2003
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 3 and 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Upload Houses to the Gallery. Empty Re: Upload Houses to the Gallery.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:02 pm

@Ryanshowgan2003 wrote:Hey everyone, It is my first topic so sorry If I am doing something wrong, or potting this in a place it's shouldn't be. I have a cracked version of The Sims 4 with all SP GP EP. And the original Sims 4 Base Game from Origin.
My question is can I somehow upload my house that I build in the cracked version to the Gallery using my original Base Game.
Thank you for helping Smile

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

The short answer is: you cannot do that.

If you transfer items from the cracked game into your Origin basegame, and then try uploading it, the game would remove all decorations that are from the (cracked) DLC. So this means you can only upload houses or sims that include items from your Origin basegame only. Unless you want to actually buy the DLCs as well.

Your name sounds familiar, did you maybe create another account earlier, on this Forum...?  Wat.  This one maybe?
https://www.games4theworld.club/u42186

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

Upload Houses to the Gallery. JIghVzn
  Upload Houses to the Gallery. 524tQLc  Upload Houses to the Gallery. HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum