Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Empty Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3.

Post by Lcookies5s on Sun 09 Jun 2019, 22:59

I have searched a bit on this forum and tried the ultimate fix and nothing seems to be working. But I apologize in advance if this topic already exists.

I currently only have the base game for Sims 3 - the complete collection. I did the manual update in the crack file etc. I wanted to run the sims 3 before adding any extensions.

Everytime I open the application this window opens 

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Sims3e10

I tried using all the codes and nothing works. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried running the program before the updates. Tried using the ultimate fix manual update and a lot of other things but it just keeps coming up.

PLEASE HELP :]]

Lcookies5s
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Empty Re: Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 09 Jun 2019, 23:11

Welcome to the Forum first of all,

@Lcookies5s wrote:(...) I wanted to run the sims 3 before adding any extensions.

That #Crack simply does not work when you have just the base game installed. Install at least one of the other stuffpacks or expansions, then try again. You shouldn't have to re-apply the #Crack then. 

You're not going to miss out on anything, if you now add at least one DLC to the base game. If anything, I would actually recommend that people install all the DLC, if their computer is strong enough to handle it.

Good luck!  Yess, aye lieeke!

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // G4TW Sims 4 Gallery Collection!

You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation, and Forum account issues! 

Arrow NO GAME SUPPORT VIA E-MAIL ! 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Empty Re: Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3.

Post by stephenojh95 on Fri 21 Jun 2019, 23:49

Hi Admin,

I tried install 1 to 2 additional DLC as per what you advised. Installed once and it states, no game dics found error. Install one more DLC give me the same issue as well, any fixs for this?

Regards

stephenojh95
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 22 Jun 2019, 18:50

@stephenojh95 wrote:Hi Admin,

I tried install 1 to 2 additional DLC as per what you advised. Installed once and it states, no game dics found error. Install one more DLC give me the same issue as well, any fixs for this?

Regards

Yes, you have to apply steps #4 and #5 here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Normally, if you correctly apply these files (at least once), you do not have to do it again, if you decide to add future DLCs.

Welcome to the Forum, btw.  Carlos is tha man

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // G4TW Sims 4 Gallery Collection!

You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation, and Forum account issues! 

Arrow NO GAME SUPPORT VIA E-MAIL ! 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenojh95 on Sun 23 Jun 2019, 10:14

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@stephenojh95 wrote:Hi Admin,

Regards

Yes, you have to apply steps #4 and #5 here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Normally, if you correctly apply these files (at least once), you do not have to do it again, if you decide to add future DLCs.

Welcome to the Forum, btw.  Carlos is tha man
Hi!

Oh noted! tested and it is working fine now! Thanks alot for the help!

stephenojh95
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum