Custom Music Folder Missing from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Music Folder Missing from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Music Folder Missing from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4

Post by Pink_Uniqueorn on Sat 22 Jun 2019, 20:21

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Pink_Uniqueorn wrote:Probably above 30, but I understand the privacy.

Custom Music Folder Missing from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 - Page 2 FX1kqQT
I understand IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Pink_Uniqueorn
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Custom Music Folder Missing from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Music Folder Missing from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4

Post by Pink_Uniqueorn on Sun 23 Jun 2019, 16:46

Oh, I got so caught-up being off-topic that I forgot to mention that I ended up fixing the error where the game wasn't starting up. I am applying the Island Living DLC right now, and then I will follow your steps to make the Custom Music folder appear again. Smile

Pink_Uniqueorn
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 23:46

@Pink_Uniqueorn wrote:Oh, I got so caught-up being off-topic that I forgot to mention that I ended up fixing the error where the game wasn't starting up.

How?!?!?!?! Suspect  Happy B-day!

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

Custom Music Folder Missing from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 - Page 2 JIghVzn
  Custom Music Folder Missing from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 - Page 2 524tQLc  Custom Music Folder Missing from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 - Page 2 HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink_Uniqueorn on Wed 26 Jun 2019, 01:14

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Pink_Uniqueorn wrote:Oh, I got so caught-up being off-topic that I forgot to mention that I ended up fixing the error where the game wasn't starting up.

How?!?!?!?! Suspect  Happy B-day!
To be honest...I forgot, sorry... Wat. It was probably nothing specific to be honest, as the game was just being mean to me for no apparent reason. Also, my game is not starting up again after the Island Living update, LOL! I will look into it later, as I am a bit busy with summer school nowadays.

Pink_Uniqueorn
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : Too many to remember!

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: