Sims 3 does not opens with ZLORIGIN. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 does not opens with ZLORIGIN. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 does not opens with ZLORIGIN. [SOLVED]

Post by Isacae23 on Fri 21 Jun 2019, 12:11

Hello, today was a **** day, well it's true it just started. The problem is that I deicide to launch ZClient, after ZLOrigin. It's good all right but when I decide to click on "Play" (I'm talking about the Sims 3), the launcher is not displayed at all. It does not appear in Task Manager. In addition, the button "Play" does not look supported, that is to say that I still have to press it. I need help, good I said that ZClient had an update when I launched, is it the update that makes all this **** step? Okay, I'm sorry for the language. But, please, I would like some help fast enough because I am a challenge, I have to submit my constructions today. Thank you very much, you are of great help.

Isacae23
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 does not opens with ZLORIGIN. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 does not opens with ZLORIGIN. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 22 Jun 2019, 19:08

@Isacae23 wrote:Hello, today was a **** day, well it's true it just started. The problem is that I deicide to launch ZClient, after ZLOrigin. It's good all right but when I decide to click on "Play" (I'm talking about the Sims 3), the launcher is not displayed at all. It does not appear in Task Manager. In addition, the button "Play" does not look supported, that is to say that I still have to press it. I need help, good I said that ZClient had an update when I launched, is it the update that makes all this **** step? Okay, I'm sorry for the language. But, please, I would like some help fast enough because I am a challenge, I have to submit my constructions today. Thank you very much, you are of great help.

Hello,

Try this,

1) Exit out of Zclient/ZLOrigin. Ensure all windows are closed, and you are completely logged out.
2) Go to the folder where the ZClient.exe is located. DELETE all files inside the folder, except ZClient.exe.
3) Double-click ZClient.exe, and log in with your credentials.
4) It will now say it is "updating" several files. You may have to log into Zclient again, several times.
5) Once it is completely done the ZClient window will say "auth success as [insert your ZLOrigin username here]".
6) Open the ZLOrigin window again. Try re-starting The Sims 3.

Good luck!

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // Sims 4 Gallery Collection

Red star from Carlos You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Forum navigation, and account issues! Red star from Carlos

BUT NO GAME SUPPORT.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 does not opens with ZLORIGIN. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 does not opens with ZLORIGIN. [SOLVED]

Post by Isacae23 on Sun 23 Jun 2019, 16:18

Thanks Very Happy ! It works ! I don't know what I could be without GTW !

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n

Isacae23
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3

Male

View user profile