Install Stangerville and update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Install Stangerville and update  Empty Install Stangerville and update

Post by Guldie on Fri 21 Jun 2019, 19:17

Hello Games4TheWorld !  I tip my fedora.

I just downloaded Strangerville and Update 1.51.77.1020. I don't know in which folder from Electronic Arts or The Sims 4 I should place these.

Thank you for your help.

Guldie Cookie from Carlos

Guldie
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Install Stangerville and update  Empty Re: Install Stangerville and update

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 21 Jun 2019, 20:22

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Guldie,

Are you completely new to The Sims 4, by chance? Because the repacks from Games4theworld "date back"...a bit longer. See this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

So you cannot just download Strangerville/Update 1.51.77.1020. Theoretically you would have to install all the previous stuff as well.

But!! See the bold green notice at the beginning of the tutorial that I linked. You will find links to anadius' items, which are easier to install than G4TW's repacks. Or you can use Sim Architect's all-in-one, to get all packs in just one download.

Please post back in case of further questions or other issues. Good luck so far! Very Happy

Inspector General & Watch Commander
G4TW Platform GatekeeperInspector General & Watch Commander

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum