Quick Forum update & new games/features poll!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are there other things besides The Sims, that interest you?

Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 7 ]
Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 30 ]
Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 17 ]
Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 25 ]
Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 14 ]
Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 23 ]
Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 22 ]
Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 144

Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 Empty Re: Quick Forum update & new games/features poll!

Post by creolejelly on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 01:54

Project zomboid is like a weird altenative sims 1 where the maps overrun by zombies I tip my fedora.

creolejelly
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 Empty Re: Quick Forum update & new games/features poll!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 24 Oct 2019, 21:06

@creolejelly wrote:I have been really into project zomboid, and would love to see it here. Because you guys really keep up with updates and thats like all they do considering its been "early" for like 10 years  Help WhatDidUJustCallMe?. LOL

@creolejelly wrote:Project zomboid is like a weird altenative sims 1 where the maps overrun by zombies I tip my fedora.

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @creolejelly and thanks for the message,  

I've never played it myself, though I think I watched a few videos about it. Hasn't that been "in early access", in like...forever?? Haters gonna hate Very Happy  But it's an Indie game, so it's catching my interest.

And most Indie games are also small in their download size, so they can be (re-)seeded very easily too.

Will note it down, and since Halloween is coming soon, I was trying to do something there as well... What a Face

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Back to top Go down

Post by creolejelly on Sat 26 Oct 2019, 01:29

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@creolejelly wrote:I have been really into project zomboid, and would love to see it here. Because you guys really keep up with updates and thats like all they do considering its been "early" for like 10 years  Help WhatDidUJustCallMe?. LOL

@creolejelly wrote:Project zomboid is like a weird altenative sims 1 where the maps overrun by zombies I tip my fedora.

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @creolejelly and thanks for the message,  

I've never played it myself, though I think I watched a few videos about it. Hasn't that been "in early access", in like...forever?? Haters gonna hate Very Happy  But it's an Indie game, so it's catching my interest.

And most Indie games are also small in their download size, so they can be (re-)seeded very easily too.

Will note it down, and since Halloween is coming soon, I was trying to do something there as well... What a Face
Im super excited!  Carlos is tha man!!! Dedicated to Carlos

creolejelly
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 14:11

@creolejelly wrote:
Im super excited!  Carlos is tha man!!! Dedicated to Carlos

Oof, I died on my first "sandbox" run after a measly 5 minutes or so (that's what I get for not properly reading the section in the options about key bindings! Killkillkillkill!  ). I also have the game on Steam, and might see if we can grab us some of these Workshop items/mods, later on!

Red star from Carlos

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by michalovesanime on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 14:37

Hey everyone Don't know if it's still allowed but planet zoo would be pretty cool. Really gives me the sims vibes and I've been bingewatching sims youtubers play it all day. Thanks for the consideration ( and just the work you guys do overall)

michalovesanime
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Dragon Quest Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 16:47

@michalovesanime wrote:Hey everyone Don't know if it's still allowed but planet zoo would be pretty cool. Really gives me the sims vibes and I've been bingewatching sims youtubers play it all day. Thanks for the consideration ( and just the work you guys do overall)

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @michalovesanime,

Of course you can bring it up. But isn't that from the same developer as that Planet Coaster? Meaning that it will use the "Denuvo DRM"? 

Edit: yes, according to Steam, it uses Denuvo, oof. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  So it will take a while to get cracked. But even if ... it's going to be awkward to use. I myself got a while back my hands on a cracked version of Planet Coaster, and before starting up the game you have to use that intermediary program to create that fake Denuvo-licence, so it can be a bit tedious to use.

Frankly though, this is one of the instances where I'd recommend buying this game on Steam when it goes on discount (Black Friday, Christmas, etc.), if you absolutely want it.

I got myself the Planet Coaster for 10 Euros on Steam, but just the base game. It seems that meanwhile there are tons of expensive mini-DLC out as well ...

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by michalovesanime on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 16:49

That makes sense, thanks for the reply!

michalovesanime
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Dragon Quest Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 14 Nov 2019, 14:15

Also, I thought I just make (another) post here, to thank those people who also help seeding our Indie Corner games! Woot!

Happy B-day! 

Over the course of time, I will be elaborating and "fine-tuning" that side-project even more. But so far I didn't really get to do so, for various reasons. Many issues on the Forum here, real-life responsibilities, getting older in general, etc.

G4TW is basically like a hobby for everyone of us, therefore time/energy/resources are tight when it comes to developing new ideas and stuff. But I feel that slowly & surely, we will get there too!

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Quick Forum update & new games/features poll! - Page 2 Empty Planet Zoo

Post by Kittekassitar on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 15:33

Planet Zoo (Deluxe Edition)??? Is there any hope this game will ever be here? I would love to play it  Smile

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Skyrim, Sims 4, Sims 3, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, ...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 15:39

@Kittekassitar wrote:Planet Zoo (Deluxe Edition)??? Is there any hope this game will ever be here? I would love to play it  Smile

You posted in the wrong thread before, but no worries. Razz

I think someone else already mentioned it, but it will be hard to crack, and ... it might be better to just buy that type of game on Steam, when it goes on Discount. Because even if there is a crack eventually, the game will be somewhat difficult to use. It will be different that the other repacks from G4TW.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittekassitar on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 20:01

Thanks for answering, so answer NO  Toast . (And as far as posting the wrong place:  Sorry, I couldn't find the right place, or it was locked.)

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Skyrim, Sims 4, Sims 3, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, ...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 12 Dec 2019, 00:10

Meanwhile I've moved this topic under the old "Wishlist" section! Was going to do The Legend of Bum-bo & other Indie stuff, and also prepare other Christmas-surprises, when I got ill...but it will get better again.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum