Fixing CC and bathtubs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixing CC and bathtubs. Empty Fixing CC and bathtubs.

Post by Aaliyah on Wed 17 Jul 2019, 23:56

After the island living update any cc bathtubs i have wont work.The creators of certain tubs hasn't updated it either. Someone told me to use sims 4 studio and do a patch fix but the problem is that my path to my game isnt direct.I used the andius all in one and it has all my files separate and not under one file saying the sims 4.When i try to combine my game doesnt load.
Aaliyah
Aaliyah
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 26
Points : 556
Join date : 2018-06-22

Back to top Go down

Fixing CC and bathtubs. Empty Re: Fixing CC and bathtubs.

Post by Guest on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 00:21

In Sims 4 Studio you need to select the folder you selected during installation. So the folder that has EP, GP, SP, Game, Data, Delta and some other folders inside. Not the folder with my repack.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fixing CC and bathtubs. Empty Re: Fixing CC and bathtubs.

Post by Aaliyah on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 00:25

anadius wrote:In Sims 4 Studio you need to select the folder you selected during installation. So the folder that has EP, GP, SP, Game, Data, Delta and some other folders inside. Not the folder with my repack.
That's the problem .when it downloaded and installed on my program files it separated evereverything. My game and expansion packs are separated and not togather in one folder .i tried to put everything in one folder but if I do that my game doesnt start
Aaliyah
Aaliyah
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 26
Points : 556
Join date : 2018-06-22

Back to top Go down

Fixing CC and bathtubs. Empty Re: Fixing CC and bathtubs.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 00:29

@Aaliyah wrote:After the island living update any cc bathtubs i have wont work.The creators of certain tubs hasn't updated it either. Someone told me to use sims 4 studio and do a patch fix but the problem is that my path to my game isnt direct.I used the andius all in one and it has all my files separate and not under one file saying the sims 4.When i try to combine my game doesnt load.



Are you sure you installed anadius' items properly? Because this is what it looks like if you did it correctly (I got my stuff from the G4TW repacks though)

Fixing CC and bathtubs. U0c64mr


So this is the path that you have to choose in Sims 4 Studio.

Anadius' installers pretty much create the same folder structure, except that the "Game"-folder is named "Game-cracked". If you are prompted by Sims 4 Studio, then try navigating to the location where your TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe are located.

Edit: there is an "interactive instructions.html" on the downloads page of anadius, if you haven't seen it yet. Please have a look at it. Yess, aye lieeke!

_________________
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Posts : 18126
Points : 24512
Join date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Fixing CC and bathtubs. Empty Re: Fixing CC and bathtubs.

Post by Aaliyah on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 00:46

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Aaliyah wrote:After the island living update any cc bathtubs i have wont work.The creators of certain tubs hasn't updated it either. Someone told me to use sims 4 studio and do a patch fix but the problem is that my path to my game isnt direct.I used the andius all in one and it has all my files separate and not under one file saying the sims 4.When i try to combine my game doesnt load.



Are you sure you installed anadius' items properly? Because this is what it looks like if you did it correctly (I got my stuff from the G4TW repacks though)

Fixing CC and bathtubs. U0c64mr


So this is the path that you have to choose in Sims 4 Studio.

Anadius' installers pretty much create the same folder structure, except that the "Game"-folder is named "Game-cracked". If you are prompted by Sims 4 Studio, then try navigating to the location where your TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe are located.

Edit: there is an "interactive instructions.html" on the downloads page of anadius, if you haven't seen it yet. Please have a look at it.
When it downloaded the all in one version it did it separate.even when i selected full installation everything isnt in one folder.I didnt do anything wrong because i just hit to download the full thing.How can i combine it but still allow my game to work?
Aaliyah
Aaliyah
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 26
Points : 556
Join date : 2018-06-22

Back to top Go down

Fixing CC and bathtubs. Empty Re: Fixing CC and bathtubs.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 01:10

Sorry, I'll have to pass on this one, and we'll have to wait for anadius to comment on the issue...


WhatDidUJustCallMe?

_________________
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Posts : 18126
Points : 24512
Join date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Fixing CC and bathtubs. Empty Re: Fixing CC and bathtubs.

Post by Guest on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 01:29

It sounds like you selected "C:\Program Files" instead of "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4" during installation. So it IS in one folder. But you created a mess by selecting "C:\Program Files".

Create a new folder and move there
__Installer
Data
Delta
all "EP" folders
all "FP" folders
Game
all "GP" folders
Soundtrack
all "SP" folders
Support
dlc.ini
dlc-toggler.exe
dlc-uninstaller.exe
language-changer.exe

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum