The Sims 4 All in one customizable anadius INSTALL PROBLEM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 All in one customizable anadius INSTALL PROBLEM Empty The Sims 4 All in one customizable anadius INSTALL PROBLEM

Post by Listrus on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 08:21

Hi. I downloaded this torrent from the sim architect, all files were downloaded 100%. When I follow the instructions for installing I choose language, how and where to install the game, but when the installer starts, it runs for a couple of minutes and then an error message comes up: 'An error occured while unpacking: Unable to write data to disk! Unarc.dll returned an error code: -11 ERROR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails)'. I've posted on the sim architect forum but got redirected here. This download/update is awesome and it would be so much fun to be able to play it. What can I do to make it work?? I'm on windows 7 and cannot update to windows 10 on my game computer. My computer with windows 10 don't have the space for it.

Gatekeeper Edit: moved.

- The_gh0stm4n

Listrus
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 All in one customizable anadius INSTALL PROBLEM Empty Re: The Sims 4 All in one customizable anadius INSTALL PROBLEM

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 10:04

Run setup again, start reading from big bold red "Troubleshooting" text.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 All in one customizable anadius INSTALL PROBLEM Empty Re: The Sims 4 All in one customizable anadius INSTALL PROBLEM

Post by Listrus on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 10:45

I have disabled my anti virus, have run the verify thing for medifire links even though I don't have to (it showed that every file was OK), I'm trying to check the files in utorrent right now. I stopped the torrent and right clicked and chose 'force recheck' or something like that. I had to manually extract the files from the .rar file no origin fix, that didn't help. Do I have to disable the windows firewall too?

Listrus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 10:59

Just do what the troubleshooting tells you to do. It's most probably insufficient RAM so increase your virtual RAM as troubleshooting says.

There was no point running "verify xbin files.bat" AND re-checking files in your torrent client. Just pick one. And there's no need to extract "no-origin-fix".

Back to top Go down

Post by Listrus on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 11:13

Okay, I'll try expanding my virtual ram, I have 2 GB originally so I'll up it to 4 GB. Let's hope this works, if it does, you're an angel Smile

Listrus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Listrus on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 20:17

It's working now! Smile It installed after a few tries with the virtual ram and I've started the game, played a little and saved without a problem. Only a little lagging becaus my computer is old and slow. Thank you so much for your help Smile

Listrus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum