Sims 4 Crashing because of ntdll.dll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Crashing because of ntdll.dll Empty Sims 4 Crashing because of ntdll.dll

Post by Nascar_Perry on Sun 28 Jul 2019, 03:03

My Sims 4 game is crashing while attempting to load up my game at the point I select my home and click play. This happens randomly, so sometimes I can get in and play normally, other times it crashes and the latest crash just cost me a ton of renos. 

I started with the anadius pack, but the CODEX was not allowing me to play the game without me having to install ZOrigin and ZClient, this obviously then reinstalled a new version which worked. I am hoping some here are familiar with what I mentioned there. I removed anadius' pack as a result to save space.

The error is an ntdll.dll error with the following information:
Faulting application name: TS4_x64.exe, version: 1.53.115.1020, time stamp: 0x5d12c15c
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17134.799, time stamp: 0x7f828745
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x00000000000f479b
Faulting process id: 0x2a1c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d544de8bdb5373
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: ab98fbbe-c0bb-4c0d-a871-a73a922bf960
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

My Sims 4 version is showing as: 1.53.115.1020

ntdll.dll errors are a pain in the behind, but for some reasons I cannot kick this one in the butt. 
All necessary VC Redistributable's are installed and up to date.

Nascar_Perry
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crashing because of ntdll.dll Empty Re: Sims 4 Crashing because of ntdll.dll

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 28 Jul 2019, 18:08

@Nascar_Perry wrote:I started with the anadius pack, but the CODEX was not allowing me to play the game without me having to install ZOrigin and ZClient,

Just a general remark from me.

The passage that I highlighted in red here; you don't need ZLOrigin to run anadius items, nor Sim Architect's all-in-one, or the G4TW repack for that matter. Or am I misunderstanding something here? scratch 

Basically the only thing to watch out for is that if you do have ZLOrigin installed and you want to start an "offline-playable" repack of the game (G4TW, anadius, Sim Architect, etc.), you must close all ZLOrigin-related windows. In case of doubt, double-check with the help of the task manager and manually terminate any process(es) named "origin.exe" there. But after doing so you should be able to freely start up your offline-playable TS4.

Inspector General & Watch Commander
G4TW Platform GatekeeperInspector General & Watch Commander

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum