Thanks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks! Empty Thanks!

Post by kamarca on Mon 05 Aug 2019, 21:07

I made a small donation but I didn't see a place to say thank-you, so I hope it's okay to post here.

My name is Karen, from Canada. I've been playing the Sims since near the beginning. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this site. I have been using it for years and I'm so grateful to have saved so much money. I'm on disability so could not afford to purchase the games. It has really enhanced my quality of life and I just wanted to say thank-you so much for being consistently reliable and so quick to post updates, as well as providing great support. Smile 

K

kamarca
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks! Empty Re: Thanks!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 06 Aug 2019, 19:49

@kamarca wrote:I made a small donation but I didn't see a place to say thank-you, so I hope it's okay to post here.

My name is Karen, from Canada. I've been playing the Sims since near the beginning. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this site. I have been using it for years and I'm so grateful to have saved so much money. I'm on disability so could not afford to purchase the games. It has really enhanced my quality of life and I just wanted to say thank-you so much for being consistently reliable and so quick to post updates, as well as providing great support. Smile 

K

Hello and thanks for the message!

Sorry to hear about your real-life circumstances. Sad  Can't really offer much advice in that department. But!11 We can (and will) keep up our work, against all odds. Things could always be better, but I think we're doing OK. The Sims is indeed very expensive, and I read somewhere that it is fully intended to be that way. Unlike with most games on the "Steam" platform that are cheaper, and rely more on the quantity of people buying the stuff.

Maybe you also want to try some of the other Non-Sims games on G4TW, though? Very Happy

Edit: and thanks for the donation!

Red star from Carlos

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // Sims 4 Gallery Collection

Feel free to E-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Forum navigation, and account issues ! (but no game support)

Choose your "destiny" (wisely) !!

Thanks! JIghVzn
     Thanks! 524tQLc
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks! Empty Re: Thanks!

Post by kamarca on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 22:34

I think you are doing more than 'OK'! I have no complaints. Smile I will def check out your other games. Ty for the suggestion.

kamarca
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum