Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store Empty Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store

Post by wdqoidqld on Tue 06 Aug 2019, 20:16

Some mods (package) are conflicting with sims 3 complete store. Checked by Sims 3 Dashboard by Delphy. Is placing the mods in override folder can fix the problem?

wdqoidqld
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store Empty Re: Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 06 Aug 2019, 20:41

@wdqoidqld wrote:Is placing the mods in override folder can fix the problem?

Short answer is: no.

You should not believe Delphy's Dashboard too much. It always shows things as "conflicting", even if they aren't. Has been like that for years. As long as you are able to use the store collection items fine, then I guess everything should be OK...?

There are some duplicate items, and I think also some invisible outfits, for a possible solution see this post here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35026-sims-3-complete-store-collection-issues-invisible-bodies

Other than that - and in my opinion - there is nothing else wrong with this store collection. Red star from Carlos

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // Sims 4 Gallery Collection

Feel free to E-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Forum navigation, and account issues ! (but no game support)

Choose your "destiny" (wisely) !!

Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store JIghVzn
     Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store 524tQLc
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum