Paralives: An Indie life simulation game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paralives: An Indie life simulation game Empty Paralives: An Indie life simulation game

Post by Unesty on Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Hello guys, I am not sure if you've heard about this game. I wanted to share it for those who haven't seen yet. It seems like it can be a cool rival to the sims. A much needed competition.

It's an indie game, being created by Alex Massé. He shares updates on twitter and there is also a discord channel for communication with the fans. It has been announced a few months ago and already pull a lot of attention. 

It is confirmed that the game, when it is released, will have cats, dogs and horses, resizable objects, curved walls, custom shaped stairs and more. 

Here are a few screenshots from the game:

Paralives: An Indie life simulation game P8w0aIm

Paralives: An Indie life simulation game H93Fmom

Paralives: An Indie life simulation game 0GjN00k

We will be able to use real life measurements, custom lot sizes and gridless build mode. 

Paralives: An Indie life simulation game KYl7Ql4

Paralives: An Indie life simulation game MK7cdF6

I think it has a nice artstyle. It is promising and has so many inventive qualities already and it's still being developed. I am exited about it and I hope we get to see it finish.

[not]Moved to "Indie Corner"; images re-uploaded to imgur and re-sized, due to hotlinking restrictions on the original website.

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]
Unesty
Unesty
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero

Female

View user profile https://simsitecture.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Paralives: An Indie life simulation game Empty Re: Paralives: An Indie life simulation game

Post by Freezer Bunny on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Wow! Ermahgerd

Will definitely check it out whenever the developers are ready! Let's hope it won't be a rip-off like Sims 4 though, but I'm hopeful for that Indie developer. He's also got ample opportunity to learn and see what NOT to do, by looking at Sims 4.

Killkillkillkill!

Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Paralives: An Indie life simulation game Empty Re: Paralives: An Indie life simulation game

Post by Unesty on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:10 pm

There is a poll happening about the most wanted features in the game, leaving the link here in case anyone wants to check it out.

This is a look at the building tools stuff

Resizing objects

Creating and editing lots

Unesty
Unesty
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero

Female

View user profile https://simsitecture.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum