MSVCP.dll is missing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MSVCP.dll is missing? Empty MSVCP.dll is missing?

Post by Memerlin on Wed 11 Sep 2019, 23:43

Hi! Long story short; I had to restore my laptop due to virus (not gotten from here though), and I tried to reinstall the game using anadius' repack. This is not the first time I did it, but it was the first time I got that error.
I tried to delete the old The Sims 4 installation folder I had and install again, but it didn't work.
I also tried using the solutions provided on Windows 10's support forums, but so far I haven't had any luck.
What I'm currently trying is install The Sims 4 from origin and then the DLCs from the repack, but I don't know what to do if any of these work. If anyone else has had the same problem and knows a better solution please let me know!
Thanks in advance!

Memerlin
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MSVCP.dll is missing? Empty Re: MSVCP.dll is missing?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 13 Sep 2019, 19:43

@Memerlin wrote:Hi! Long story short; I had to restore my laptop due to virus (not gotten from here though), and I tried to reinstall the game using anadius' repack. This is not the first time I did it, but it was the first time I got that error.
I tried to delete the old The Sims 4 installation folder I had and install again, but it didn't work.
I also tried using the solutions provided on Windows 10's support forums, but so far I haven't had any luck.
What I'm currently trying is install The Sims 4 from origin and then the DLCs from the repack, but I don't know what to do if any of these work. If anyone else has had the same problem and knows a better solution please let me know!
Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Memerlin,

If you still need help with that...these issues are normally fixed by downloading/installing all available Windows updates. If for some reason your Windows updates don't include these necessary items, see this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t20398-the-procedure-entry-point-____-could-not-be-located-msvcp120-dll-is-missing

Good luck, and keep us posted if you like! Carlos is tha man

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

MSVCP.dll is missing? JIghVzn
  MSVCP.dll is missing? 524tQLc  MSVCP.dll is missing? HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum