The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!]

Post by emeeks7870 on Tue 24 Sep 2019, 01:07

Thank you Ghost. I'm at patch 1.52.100.1020, although I downloaded Island from here.  The newest game has patch 1.55.something.  What do I need to download to get me up to the latest patch to get the Magic edition release?
Thanks so much for your quick reply!

emeeks7870
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 24 Sep 2019, 01:14

@emeeks7870 wrote:Thank you Ghost. I'm at patch 1.52.100.1020, although I downloaded Island from here.  The newest game has patch 1.55.something.  What do I need to download to get me up to the latest patch to get the Magic edition release?
Thanks so much for your quick reply!

At first download/install Moschino Stuff:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35356-the-sims-4-moschino-stuff-version-1-54-120-1020-out-now

Then Realm of Magic:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35442-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-out-now-version-1-55-105-1020

And finally that hotfix, "if you like". I'm deliberately wording it that way, because the issue that this hotfix is supposed to patch seems to be a rather obscure glitch, and I also think that EA will release another hotfix soon. If that happens, we will integrate the current hotfix, into the new one, so people won't have to download 2 of these...

So yes, in short, Moschino Stuff and then Realm of Magic. The hotfix is optional, I would say. But that's up to you in the end.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Platform Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Watch Commander
G4TW Platform GatekeeperInspector General & Watch Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by emeeks7870 on Tue 24 Sep 2019, 01:50

Awesome awesome awesome!  Thank you so much for your help! I will get on this post-haste!
Well Wishes, Gh0st!

emeeks7870
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander on Tue 24 Sep 2019, 18:39

@Fursims wrote:Sorry to post this here, but i cant post this question anywhere and maybe its a common issue for others after downloading the last 3 updates (moschino, Realm of Magic and this Hotfix)

I opened the game for the first time after installing the last 3 updates and suddenly some of my doors arent able to be placed while building anymore. i get the 'script failure erro' thing. I red that it has something to do with mods not being up to date, but this is not really possible as I just updated them all incl. the latest version of MCCC. Anyone here who knows more about this? I would so like to play Smile

And thanksssss for these fast updates btw! You guys are great!

@gh0stm4n already suggested for you to clear your caches. When you get a script error, like the one you mention is due that the item that you are trying to place eg. the doors are missing the base animation or the mesh is corrupted or outdated. It usually happens with any build/buy item that is CC. It does not happen with original EA items, since they update for every new patch, expansion or Game Pack. Additional to clearing your caches, I will suggest if CC creators have updated the items that are giving you the problem. For example: I get an error when placing arches, due to the fact that most of the ones I use are CC, Something was changed by EA with the Sulani EP that the game fails to see this CC arches as walk through and gives me an error and Las exception, although in game they work just fine. If you still have problems, let us know.

[not]I will close the topic now. In case anybody needs further help, please search existing discussion threads under "The Sims 4 Support"; or open a new topic there. Have fun! Topic is closed now.

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum