News about the downloadlinks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

News about the downloadlinks. Empty News about the downloadlinks.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 10:34

Dear users,

We're currently working on the download links. The script that has been causing trouble lately had been disabled, so we're shortening them manually.
This means that some links will run through Linkvertise over the next few days, and some will not, as we're fixing them one by one. You may also experience some different types of ads during this time, when you click a link.
This is because we want to work quickly, so we're not disabling certain ad types until later, when it can be done in bulk.
We thank you for understanding

News about the downloadlinks. Bn60syW to Games4theworld

News about the downloadlinks. 20181110

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW Super Administratrix
Head of State & Commander In Chief
G4TW Super Administratrix Head of State & Commander In Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

News about the downloadlinks. Empty Re: News about the downloadlinks.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 22:31

@everybody

Note that I've temporarily disabled all available direct download links for our The Sims 4 repacks, for *reasons* - so don't ask "why can't I find the announcement with the direct download link(s) anymore". I will just point to this (admittedly ominous) comment of mine, here. Stay tuned for further information.

I'll give you so much...that these direct downloads, despite us only using dummy accounts in public and a number of other precautions, have the potential for lots of headache later down the road. I'm fully aware that the majority of our audience come from Western Liberal DemocraciesTM (US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand), and those direct downloads are meant for people who cannot torrent the items due to more and more common "ISP warning letters". But bluntly, despite the many people in need of this download format, it almost has caused us more problems than good.

In the long run, it will be more and more important to try invest in a good VPN service, but let's see what happens.

You could also file individual complaints about aggressive internet surveillance, to your administrations in Paris/Berlin/Washington D.C./London/Ottawa or whatever. Though I'm pretty sure that if you do that, you will end up on some kind of terrorism watchlist. But I digress.

//EDIT

The problem has been resolved, so the direct download links are back online! We will still have to see, how to proceed from here, with regards to future direct downloads.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

News about the downloadlinks. JIghVzn
  News about the downloadlinks. 524tQLc  News about the downloadlinks. HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Platform Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Watch Commander
G4TW Platform GatekeeperInspector General & Watch Commander

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum