The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin Empty The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin

Post by jadeaileen041812 on Sat 12 Oct 2019, 09:00

Hi. I just downloaded "The Sims Pet Stories" recently and wanted to try it out. I did all the troubleshooting steps provided on the last forum that has [SOLVED] sign, but no luck. still keeps on crashing. 

* I run the game as admin, 
* used run this program on compatibility mode
* I also did the control panel>system>advance>performance> data execution prevention. 

still nothing.  Why. 

Not sure what to do anymore.

I Love Selena G. <3

The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin Selena-gomez-selena-gomez-31440401-2000-2087
jadeaileen041812
jadeaileen041812
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 & 4, SimCity Deluxe

Female

https://www.smule.com/JimEsquivel

Back to top Go down

The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin Empty Re: The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 12 Oct 2019, 18:53

@jadeaileen041812 wrote:Hi. I just downloaded "The Sims Pet Stories" recently and wanted to try it out. I did all the troubleshooting steps provided on the last forum that has [SOLVED] sign, but no luck. still keeps on crashing. 

* I run the game as admin, 
* used run this program on compatibility mode
* I also did the control panel>system>advance>performance> data execution prevention. 

still nothing.  Why. 

Not sure what to do anymore.

Hello,

See the screenshot here:

The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin P5B6jXx

Control Panel => Programs => Programs and Features => Turn Windows Features on or off, and then tick the box that says "legacy components", if it's nor marked already for you. Maybe you need to restart the computer after that, I am not sure right now.

Did the installation itself, work without problems? Do you have Windows 10? If yes, then try installing the older DirectX9 files, available here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109&tduid=(1ecd907edf05bdf93e2d5d0306f67835)(266696)(1503186)(1402X558040X148b4711ab304b5e0c931aac6e2c4354)()

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin JIghVzn
  The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin 524tQLc  The Sims Pet Stories still crashing after run as admin HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Platform Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Watch Commander
G4TW Platform GatekeeperInspector General & Watch Commander

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum