Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED] Empty Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED]

Post by goathings on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 01:48

i've been having trouble when i try to download Get to Work torrent, after the ads the page keep redirecting me to ''mgnet.me'', like the home page. and after trying MANY times the torrent file i got was ''The Sims 3 - The Complete Store.rar''. Can someone check it out? Maybe it's just me, but i tried to download it in two different computers just to be sure and i still have the same problem. And just in case, all the other links work fine to me.
thank you and sorry for my english.

goathings
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 09:41

I let The_gh0stm4n know, let's wait for his reply.

BTW are you trying to install the game from scratch? As the instructions say https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly-updated-to-1-56-52-1020 it's easier to start with Sim Architect's all-in-one or my repack to install everything. After that you can switch back to G4TW releases.

Back to top Go down

Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 10:41

@goathings wrote:i've been having trouble when i try to download Get to Work torrent, after the ads the page keep redirecting me to ''mgnet.me'', like the home page. and after trying MANY times the torrent file i got was ''The Sims 3 - The Complete Store.rar''. Can someone check it out? Maybe it's just me, but i tried to download it in two different computers just to be sure and i still have the same problem. And just in case, all the other links work fine to me.
thank you and sorry for my english.

anadius wrote:I let The_gh0stm4n know, let's wait for his reply.

BTW are you trying to install the game from scratch? As the instructions say https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly-updated-to-1-56-52-1020 it's easier to start with Sim Architect's all-in-one or my repack to install everything. After that you can switch back to G4TW releases.

I, in turn, have informed ~Ann~ about the issue. In the meantime I've reverted the Get to Work links on here, to ad-free links, until the issue is resolved. I don't really have the time right now to double-check the rest of the stuff, but I did check parts of it a while back, and there doesn't seem to be anything else I found. But let's see.

The issue appears resolved, so I shall go ahead and close the topic now.

And welcome to the G4TW Forums @goathings!

Happy B-day!

Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum