The Sims 4: Discover Unversity is coming up Next Nov 15, 2019. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4: Discover Unversity is coming up Next Nov 15, 2019. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4: Discover Unversity is coming up Next Nov 15, 2019. [CLOSED]

Post by InnoWish on Fri 15 Nov 2019, 04:42

@DareDevilDuchess wrote:(...)

I just had to add in my two cents, since my mom worked in the medical field and then I was actively involved with my mom's health, later in her life. 

You would be surprised the amount of things the average people wouldn't know, medically related, that are just second nature (or common knowledge) to others. My mom had to clean ulcers in hospitals and later developed ulcers herself. She later on would get skin grafts. 

The average person, who is not involved in the medical field, doesn't watch medical shows, or isn't involved with someone's medical condition, probably hasn't heard of the procedure.

InnoWish
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Discover Unversity is coming up Next Nov 15, 2019. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4: Discover Unversity is coming up Next Nov 15, 2019. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 15 Nov 2019, 08:44

So...I asked ~Ann~ first, and now I'm going to ask you here. Do you want it "fast"? If so, we can release the torrent right now, without direct downloads. And later on someone else can do that grunt work for us.

Or we wait another 7+ hours for "properly" uploading it.

What do you think? Answer quickly, I'm not very patient today ... Haters gonna hate

//EDIT

DareDevil Duchess wrote:(...)

Looks like I caught me some "Lzzz" on that one, as tryhards in certain video games - and apparently other areas of life as well - would put it! And in recognition of your wisdom in medical sciences I'm awarding you an honorary Forum title. Hope you'll like it! Very Happy

And your comment is censored.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 17:47; edited 7 times in total

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Back to top Go down

Post by krblckwd on Fri 15 Nov 2019, 09:03

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Or we wait another 7+ hours for "properly" uploading it.

Hi, can you please post the magnet link for discover university if it's possible at all. Thank you, hope you're having a lovely day!

krblckwd
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana on Fri 15 Nov 2019, 09:27

Please ASAP! Thank you Smile
Tahlrana
Tahlrana
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 15 Nov 2019, 09:29

@krblckwd wrote:
Hi, can you please post the magnet link for discover university if it's possible at all. Thank you, hope you're having a lovely day!

@Tahlrana wrote:Please ASAP. Thank you! Smile

You have spoken the verdict "on behalf" of the community, and so shall it be! Give me a few more minutes for writing the announcement and preparing a few smaller things.

(and for some reason my internet is worse than usual, or maybe it's just the VPN, because I can't properly upload larger files to GoogleDrive anyhow). Haters gonna hate

Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum