Name of Glimmerbrook not showing up - saves causing problems.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Name of Glimmerbrook not showing up - saves causing problems. Empty Name of Glimmerbrook not showing up - saves causing problems.

Post by Lunalovebuzz on Fri 01 Nov 2019, 16:00

The name of Glimmerbrook is not showing up as well as the names of the families in Glimmerbrook. They say 'premadehouseholdtemplate' and the names of the Sims are just blank. I moved my saves out of the EA folder and everything looks good now, but I can't just play without my saves! How do I fix this?

Lunalovebuzz
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4, Sims 2

Back to top Go down

Name of Glimmerbrook not showing up - saves causing problems. Empty Re: Name of Glimmerbrook not showing up - saves causing problems.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 03 Nov 2019, 19:40

@Lunalovebuzz wrote:The name of Glimmerbrook is not showing up as well as the names of the families in Glimmerbrook. They say 'premadehouseholdtemplate' and the names of the Sims are just blank. I moved my saves out of the EA folder and everything looks good now, but I can't just play without my saves! How do I fix this?

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @Lunalovebuzz and I apologize for the belated reply,

If you use any mods, then remove ALL of them, and try the game again. Killkillkillkill! Also delete the cache files after removing any mods:
Code:
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cachebackup.php

If it still causes issues, try utilizing the "validator" here:

Code:
https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/validator

And copy-paste the results in a reply here, but note that I am not good with analyses of the validator (the person who originally did them  left the Forum).

But we can try, so good luck for now! Carlos is tha man

Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum