Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum??? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum??? [SOLVED] Empty Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum??? [SOLVED]

Post by pmry_3777 on Fri 01 Nov 2019, 17:17

I'm trying to access the Anadius repack from the official link, but when I try to access that topic, I just get brought to a page that says "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum." I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

pmry_3777
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Minecraft

Back to top Go down

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum??? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum??? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Fri 01 Nov 2019, 17:57

Hello,

That's correct, Anadius has requested his stuff to be taken offline, so it's been moved to an admin-only area. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.
You can, however, find downloads with the same contents here.

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum??? [SOLVED] Bn60syW to Games4theworld

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum??? [SOLVED] 20181110

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW Super Administratrix
Head of State & Commander In Chief
G4TW Super Administratrix Head of State & Commander In Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum??? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum??? [SOLVED]

Post by pmry_3777 on Fri 01 Nov 2019, 18:17

Okay. Thank you.

pmry_3777
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Minecraft

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 01 Nov 2019, 18:21

@pmry_3777 wrote:I'm trying to access the Anadius repack from the official link, but when I try to access that topic, I just get brought to a page that says "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum." I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @pmry_3777,

We might also have something even easier to use, if you are completely new to the game. See the bold green text at the beginning of the post here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly-latest-version-1-56-52-1020

A.k.a. Sim Architect's All-In-One. Which would save you the hassle of doing these individual G4TW releases, that go back to 2014; yes, it's been that long since we have done these releases. Edit: page 3 on Sim Architect's link/website, contains the actual AIO-torrent, I believe.

Also, anadius deleted himself from the Forum due to "disagree[ing] with the policy of running download links through ads, on G4TW" (and in the end, we can't please everbody I guess).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum