ERROR DURING STARTUP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ERROR DURING STARTUP. Empty ERROR DURING STARTUP.

Post by roymagargar on Sun 03 Nov 2019, 15:05

im having problem downloading the game in my gaming laptop cus my main disk have small space and i want it all to download in my other disk which have larger space. And it seems like the DLCs and the base game are having error when i do so.. can you help me how to do it, as it is not stated in the instructions.

idk if this is the correct place to comment if not, i would like to know where to post my concern. thank you ver much

I forgot that I'm referring to THE SIMS 3.

roymagargar
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 3

Back to top Go down

ERROR DURING STARTUP. Empty Re: ERROR DURING STARTUP.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 03 Nov 2019, 19:48

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @roymagargar,

Try doing the steps #2, #3, #4 and #5 here first:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

Then try the game again. If it is your very first time installing the game, then there is a decent chance this will already do the trick for you.

But post back in this thread if there are other issues. Good luck for now! Carlos is tha man

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW ETERNAL Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Platform Sentry
G4TW ETERNAL Gatekeeper Inspector General / Platform Sentry

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum