crashes on loading screen before and after university

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crashes on loading screen before and after university Empty crashes on loading screen before and after university

Post by manda3000 on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 11:51

please help, my games start crashing at the loading screen within seconds, in was hoping this would correct itself once i put university on but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be, i have no idea how to find out if there files missing or why its not working. ive taken all my cc out and tried that..thankyou

manda3000
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : sims 3

Female

Posts : 26
Points : 2965
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 32
Location : stoke on trent longton

Back to top Go down

crashes on loading screen before and after university Empty Re: crashes on loading screen before and after university

Post by Emma4ang3l on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 14:59

Same for me. The buttons also look weird in Create A Sim and even in the game in general. Mine crashes after leaving create a sim and choosing a lot in the new world.
Emma4ang3l
Emma4ang3l
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims 3, witcher, diablo 3, heroes might and magic

Female

Posts : 22
Points : 2284
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Bucharest

Back to top Go down

crashes on loading screen before and after university Empty Re: crashes on loading screen before and after university

Post by Pikli on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 15:22

Maybe you can try renaming the Sims 4 folder in documents (after you launch the game it will create a new one, and your saves etc. are still in that renamed folder, so you can copy those back)

Also check if your graphics drivers are updated.

Pikli
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims 4

Posts : 4
Points : 33
Join date : 2019-11-14

Back to top Go down

crashes on loading screen before and after university Empty Re: crashes on loading screen before and after university

Post by Chlo55 on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 16:58

@Emma4ang3l wrote:Same for me. The buttons also look weird in Create A Sim and even in the game in general. Mine crashes after leaving create a sim and choosing a lot in the new world.
I'm having a similar problem, after creating a household when I click on a world its just a blank white screen it doesn't load.. and if I try and load an old saved household when I click on the world theres llamas. I've deleted the game folder and replaced it but nothing seems to work

Chlo55
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : sims 4

Posts : 20
Points : 873
Join date : 2017-08-16

Back to top Go down

crashes on loading screen before and after university Empty Re: crashes on loading screen before and after university

Post by Emma4ang3l on Sun 17 Nov 2019, 09:52

@Chlo55 wrote:
@Emma4ang3l wrote:Same for me. The buttons also look weird in Create A Sim and even in the game in general. Mine crashes after leaving create a sim and choosing a lot in the new world.
I'm having a similar problem, after creating a household when I click on a world its just a blank white screen it doesn't load.. and if I try and load an old saved household when I click on the world theres llamas. I've deleted the game folder and replaced it but nothing seems to work
For me the solution was to remove the whole Mods folder out and no weird icons and crashes occured anymore. The University map loaded nicely. My advice, go take the folder out, don't delete it, see if it works for you and put in only the mods you know are up-to-date with the game or you can try putting only the most useful to you and see if it's working. If not Ghost recommeded to delete your cache. You can find how on the Internet. Good luck
Emma4ang3l
Emma4ang3l
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims 3, witcher, diablo 3, heroes might and magic

Female

Posts : 22
Points : 2284
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Bucharest

Back to top Go down

crashes on loading screen before and after university Empty Re: crashes on loading screen before and after university

Post by grieralexander on Sun 17 Nov 2019, 16:19

@Emma4ang3l wrote:
@Chlo55 wrote:
@Emma4ang3l wrote:Same for me. The buttons also look weird in Create A Sim and even in the game in general. Mine crashes after leaving create a sim and choosing a lot in the new world.
I'm having a similar problem, after creating a household when I click on a world its just a blank white screen it doesn't load.. and if I try and load an old saved household when I click on the world theres llamas. I've deleted the game folder and replaced it but nothing seems to work
For me the solution was to remove the whole Mods folder out and no weird icons and crashes occured anymore. The University map loaded nicely. My advice, go take the folder out, don't delete it, see if it works for you and put in only the mods you know are up-to-date with the game or you can try putting only the most useful to you and see if it's working. If not Ghost recommeded to delete your cache. You can find how on the Internet. Good luck
Dear members, just a reminder that when we talk about "mods" it refres to anything and everything that does not come with the game, which covers script mods, like testing cheats; tuning mods, like: day walking vampires, etc and does include: sliders furniture, build items, etc. in short, anything you have added. Remember that sims that are made using sliders will not revert back on their own, until they are taken again to CAS and modified. Basically, EA changed quite a bit of tuning with the new pack and it is hard to say at this time, which CC is broken. Factually, I know that showers, beds and bookcases are and will crash your game or cause all sorts of problems. There is a batch fix for the showers in the newest Sims 4 Studio; however, even with the batch fix some showers tuning is still broken and sims will not be able to use them as before, they will not crash your game but they will still have bugs when used. So far, I have not been able to find an updated separated matress that has been updated, so remember, if a Sim is going to bed and can not use it, or was sleeping when you last saved your game there is a very high chance your save is unusable. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Posts : 542
Points : 3563
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum