Sims 4 not opening at all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 not opening at all Empty Sims 4 not opening at all

Post by jazzy19067 on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 00:24

I recently downloaded the new version 1.58 all in one and followed instructions word for word, but for some reason everytime i go to open TS4 admin pops up, i press yes and nothing happens. Not even a loading screen. Ive tried redownloading, searching this forum for answers and haven't found anything. I've also tried to put my electronics arts folder located in documents onto my desktop. I would really appreciate some help, thanks!

jazzy19067
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4

Posts : 3
Points : 32
Join date : 2019-11-19

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not opening at all Empty Re: Sims 4 not opening at all

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 00:39

@jazzy19067 wrote:I recently downloaded the new version 1.58 all in one and followed instructions word for word, but for some reason everytime i go to open TS4 admin pops up, i press yes and nothing happens. Not even a loading screen. Ive tried redownloading, searching this forum for answers and haven't found anything. I've also tried to put my electronics arts folder located in documents onto my desktop. I would really appreciate some help, thanks!


Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @jazzy19067,

Most likely your crack was purged by an antivirus program. Please double-check whether you have set your "exclusions" correctly, in your antivirus software and Windows Defender, regardless of whether you did them in the past already. For Windows 10 & Windows Defender, see the topic here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

If you have any other antivirus software installed beyond that, then you will have to search on the internet for more in-depth guides.

Once you managed to double-check (or set up) your exclusions correctly, re-download only the part from the All-In-One, that is the "Game"-subfolder. You can mark subfolders in the torrent preview, when you load up the magnet.

Or if you in fact still have the torrent running as seeding, look in your torrent client for an option named "Force Re-check", then try the game again.

Good luck for now!

Red star from Carlos

_________________

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Posts : 18268
Points : 24688
Join date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not opening at all Empty Re: Sims 4 not opening at all

Post by jazzy19067 on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 01:56

hi! thank you for replying. I just tried this and still nothing Sad is there anything else I can do to solve this issue?
thanks

jazzy19067
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4

Posts : 3
Points : 32
Join date : 2019-11-19

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not opening at all Empty Re: Sims 4 not opening at all

Post by jazzy19067 on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 02:01

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@jazzy19067 wrote:I recently downloaded the new version 1.58 all in one and followed instructions word for word, but for some reason everytime i go to open TS4 admin pops up, i press yes and nothing happens. Not even a loading screen. Ive tried redownloading, searching this forum for answers and haven't found anything. I've also tried to put my electronics arts folder located in documents onto my desktop. I would really appreciate some help, thanks!


Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @jazzy19067,

Most likely your crack was purged by an antivirus program. Please double-check whether you have set your "exclusions" correctly, in your antivirus software and Windows Defender, regardless of whether you did them in the past already. For Windows 10 & Windows Defender, see the topic here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

If you have any other antivirus software installed beyond that, then you will have to search on the internet for more in-depth guides.

Once you managed to double-check (or set up) your exclusions correctly, re-download only the part from the All-In-One, that is the "Game"-subfolder. You can mark subfolders in the torrent preview, when you load up the magnet.

Or if you in fact still have the torrent running as seeding, look in your torrent client for an option named "Force Re-check", then try the game again.

Good luck for now!

Red star from Carlos
I think I may have replied to the post the wrong way apologies! im still having the problem and my antivirus is completely turned off

jazzy19067
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4

Posts : 3
Points : 32
Join date : 2019-11-19

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not opening at all Empty Re: Sims 4 not opening at all

Post by grieralexander on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 12:13

@jazzy19067 wrote:
@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@jazzy19067 wrote:I recently downloaded the new version 1.58 all in one and followed instructions word for word, but for some reason everytime i go to open TS4 admin pops up, i press yes and nothing happens. Not even a loading screen. Ive tried redownloading, searching this forum for answers and haven't found anything. I've also tried to put my electronics arts folder located in documents onto my desktop. I would really appreciate some help, thanks!


Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @jazzy19067,

Most likely your crack was purged by an antivirus program. Please double-check whether you have set your "exclusions" correctly, in your antivirus software and Windows Defender, regardless of whether you did them in the past already. For Windows 10 & Windows Defender, see the topic here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

If you have any other antivirus software installed beyond that, then you will have to search on the internet for more in-depth guides.

Once you managed to double-check (or set up) your exclusions correctly, re-download only the part from the All-In-One, that is the "Game"-subfolder. You can mark subfolders in the torrent preview, when you load up the magnet.

Or if you in fact still have the torrent running as seeding, look in your torrent client for an option named "Force Re-check", then try the game again.

Good luck for now!

Red star from Carlos
I think I may have replied to the post the wrong way apologies! im still having the problem and my antivirus is completely turned off
Sorry you are still having problems. G4TW Club offers incremental patches and Sim Architect has an all in one the the forum promotes, for instructions on how to install the all in one, please go here: https://www.games4theworld.club/t35463-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-all-in-one-portable-1-55-105-1020-sim-architect#
The video is up to Realm of Magic but is the same installing instructions. Let us know if you solve the problem.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Posts : 549
Points : 3574
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not opening at all Empty Re: Sims 4 not opening at all

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 12:40

@jazzy19067 wrote:hi! thank you for replying. I just tried this and still nothing Sad is there anything else I can do to solve this issue?
thanks


If you are 100% confident you did ALL of your exclusions and settings correctly, you can try re-downloading a fresh "Game"-subfolder here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35594-the-sims-4-discover-university-version-1-58-63-1020-out-now

And extract it with 7-zip. This will basically function like a fresh crack. Just extract the contents of the "TS4_Game_subfolder_1-58-63-1010.7z", into your TS4 installation. When prompted, please overwrite all existing files.

_________________

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Posts : 18268
Points : 24688
Join date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum