Sims 4 discover university, installing new wrapper with anadius fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 discover university, installing new wrapper with anadius fix  Empty Sims 4 discover university, installing new wrapper with anadius fix

Post by Chlo55 on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 12:44

Hey, 

I've just seen the post about the fix for sims 4 discover university, I've downloaded the new wrapper as well as the fix, however when I and transfer over the files into the new wrapper (I'm using sim architects all in one btw) and try to open wineskin to set the windows exe this error message pops up ' error while writing file: the folder exec236561696.bat doesn't exist.'

Just wondering if anyone could help? 

Thanks

Chlo55
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : sims 4

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 discover university, installing new wrapper with anadius fix  Empty Re: Sims 4 discover university, installing new wrapper with anadius fix

Post by User09 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 18:55

I believe that's gatekeeper blocking you from running the app. You need to change gatekeeper settings to ALWAYS allow unidentified apps.

Also, what OS are you on?

ps: maybe one of the solutions posted here will help you, since some people have the same error: https://www.games4theworld.club/t34411p25-sims-4-not-working-after-get-famous-update#

Lady of the Golden Apple
G4TW Forum Developer Lady of the Golden Apple

Favourite games : GTA, Mafia II, Catherine

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 discover university, installing new wrapper with anadius fix  Empty Re: Sims 4 discover university, installing new wrapper with anadius fix

Post by Chlo55 on Mon 16 Dec 2019, 23:32

Hey, 

Yeah it was my gatekeeper! 

Thanks for the help, my game is running great now!

Chlo55
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by User09 on Mon 23 Dec 2019, 16:02

Glad it's working!

Lady of the Golden Apple
G4TW Forum Developer Lady of the Golden Apple

Favourite games : GTA, Mafia II, Catherine

Back to top Go down

Post by riannugrahaa on Tue 07 Jan 2020, 05:43

ive got the same problem, gatekeeper has been disabled but the weird thing is, it could run when i put the wrapper on my desktop, but then it stuck on busy window when i move it to my external drive. currently i need to play the sims 4 from the external hard drive due to insufficient storage on my internal drive. is there any solution for that too ? thanks

riannugrahaa
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum