Sims 4 Update Version 1.49.65.1020 Google Drive Download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Update Version 1.49.65.1020 Google Drive Download Empty Sims 4 Update Version 1.49.65.1020 Google Drive Download

Post by catcat21 on Mon 23 Dec 2019, 05:06

Hi everyone,

so I've been playing the Sims 4 for a while now. I kept up with the G4TW downloads all the way through My First Pet Stuff, after which I stopped playing and downloading updates and packs for a while. I'm trying to update my game now and I'm having some issues! I'm trying to use the direct download method and Google Drive links because I'm from the US and I can't use uptobox. However, the 1.49.65.1020 update only has a link for uptobox. I assume I need this update for all of the expansions to work, yes? Is there a Drive download for the 1.49.65.1020 update?

catcat21
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims 4

Female

Posts : 2
Points : 171
Join date : 2019-12-23

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Update Version 1.49.65.1020 Google Drive Download Empty Re: Sims 4 Update Version 1.49.65.1020 Google Drive Download

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 23 Dec 2019, 06:18

@catcat21 wrote:Hi everyone,

so I've been playing the Sims 4 for a while now. I kept up with the G4TW downloads all the way through My First Pet Stuff, after which I stopped playing and downloading updates and packs for a while. I'm trying to update my game now and I'm having some issues! I'm trying to use the direct download method and Google Drive links because I'm from the US and I can't use uptobox. However, the 1.49.65.1020 update only has a link for uptobox. I assume I need this update for all of the expansions to work, yes? Is there a Drive download for the 1.49.65.1020 update?


Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @catcat21,

You can also try downloading "Strangerville", plus the file I packed here:

Code:
https://tinyurl.com/twrzy29

I think the reason I've added the 1.49.65.1020 patch in the list, was because of a small mistake that I've made with the Strangerville DLC. Namely that missing file that I just linked to. If I hopefully remember correctly.

I'll also add this here, if you see these direct download links on older announcements, and they aren't working or (for whatever reason) you otherwise would prefer something else, then please accept the situation as-is. Direct downloads are too prone to takedowns, and even if it's not directly stated in our announcements or elsewhere, we generally encourage to people to try and keep up with our work, and check back around the times when there are DLC releases for TS4.

The direct download links tend to not last for very long, and it's not really worth the hassle to keep re-uploading forever.

Yes, for some of the older releases we have Uptobox (only), newer releases are either on GoogleDrive and/or MediaFire.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Administrator
General of the Armies / Gatekeeper
G4TW RETIRED Administrator General of the Armies / Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red.

Male

Posts : 18948
Points : 25606
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Update Version 1.49.65.1020 Google Drive Download Empty Re: Sims 4 Update Version 1.49.65.1020 Google Drive Download

Post by catcat21 on Mon 23 Dec 2019, 19:22

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@catcat21 wrote:Hi everyone,

so I've been playing the Sims 4 for a while now. I kept up with the G4TW downloads all the way through My First Pet Stuff, after which I stopped playing and downloading updates and packs for a while. I'm trying to update my game now and I'm having some issues! I'm trying to use the direct download method and Google Drive links because I'm from the US and I can't use uptobox. However, the 1.49.65.1020 update only has a link for uptobox. I assume I need this update for all of the expansions to work, yes? Is there a Drive download for the 1.49.65.1020 update?


Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @catcat21,

You can also try downloading "Strangerville", plus the file I packed here:

I think the reason I've added the 1.49.65.1020 patch in the list, was because of a small mistake that I've made with the Strangerville DLC. Namely that missing file that I just linked to. If I hopefully remember correctly.

I'll also add this here, if you see these direct download links on older announcements, and they aren't working or (for whatever reason) you otherwise would prefer something else, then please accept the situation as-is. Direct downloads are too prone to takedowns, and even if it's not directly stated in our announcements or elsewhere, we generally encourage to people to try and keep up with our work, and check back around the times when there are DLC releases for TS4.

The direct download links tend to not last for very long, and it's not really worth the hassle to keep re-uploading forever.

Yes, for some of the older releases we have Uptobox (only), newer releases are either on GoogleDrive and/or MediaFire.

Thank you so much for your help!!! Smile I really appreciate it.

catcat21
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims 4

Female

Posts : 2
Points : 171
Join date : 2019-12-23

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Update Version 1.49.65.1020 Google Drive Download Empty Re: Sims 4 Update Version 1.49.65.1020 Google Drive Download

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 24 Dec 2019, 01:24

@catcat21 wrote:Thank you so much for your help!!! Smile I really appreciate it.


Please let us know if possible, if your game is working fine with this "workaround" that I posted before. It should, but otherwise, we will see to putting this back on GoogleDrive again if really needed.

Red star from Carlos


//EDIT


Damnit, I forgot to mention it before.

This additional file that I packed and uploaded above, it goes under your The Sims 4 => Data => Client subfolder. If there is already such an existing file, then overwrite it.

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Administrator
General of the Armies / Gatekeeper
G4TW RETIRED Administrator General of the Armies / Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red.

Male

Posts : 18948
Points : 25606
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum