The DLCS aren't showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The DLCS aren't showing up Empty The DLCS aren't showing up

Post by shayleon on Sun 29 Dec 2019, 15:34

I've downloaded all DLCs from the Sims 4 downloads page but none of them are showing up after 'Island Living'. Is there some validator test I can do because I can't seem to find it. Thank you

shayleon
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

The DLCS aren't showing up Empty Re: The DLCS aren't showing up

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 30 Dec 2019, 07:42

@shayleon wrote:I've downloaded all DLCs from the Sims 4 downloads page but none of them are showing up after 'Island Living'. Is there some validator test I can do because I can't seem to find it. Thank you

Hello @shayleon,

If you meant to say that the DLCs released after "Island Living" are not showing up...and if you still have those downloads, you could try re-copying and re-pasting them.
Do it in this order: Moschino Pack => Realm of Magic => University => patch 1.59.73.1020.

The validator tool you are referring to has been taken down (it belonged to a former guest contributor on here).

Good luck nonetheless!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Administrator
General of the Armies / Gatekeeper
G4TW RETIRED Administrator General of the Armies / Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red.

Male

Back to top Go down

The DLCS aren't showing up Empty Re: The DLCS aren't showing up

Post by shayleon on Mon 30 Dec 2019, 22:09

I recopied and pasted the downloads in that order, but they still aren't appearing when I load the main menu.

shayleon
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum