A little lost with my version Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little lost with my version Sims 4 Empty A little lost with my version Sims 4

Post by Sxxs10 on Sun 29 Dec 2019, 21:07

Hi, having a really bad connection, I would like if possible not to redownload the whole game, I have the version 1.50.67.1020 and I would like to go to one of it if possible the best good on 1.55.105, 1.56. 52, 1.58.69 or 1.59.73 and I am a little lost because I believe that it is necessary to make each update ?? For each stage...
If there is no solution I would download the full game but I'm afraid of losing all my mods too, thanks in advance

Sxxs10
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

Back to top Go down

A little lost with my version Sims 4 Empty Re: A little lost with my version Sims 4

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 30 Dec 2019, 07:38

@Sxxs10 wrote:Hi, having a really bad connection, I would like if possible not to redownload the whole game, I have the version 1.50.67.1020 and I would like to go to one of it if possible the best good on 1.55.105, 1.56. 52, 1.58.69 or 1.59.73 and I am a little lost because I believe that it is necessary to make each update ?? For each stage...
If there is no solution I would download the full game but I'm afraid of losing all my mods too, thanks in advance

Hello @Sxxs10 and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

I know the system is not friendly for people who take a longer pause with the game, and then return. But like I said in some other thread here, I would recommend that if people wanted to use G4TW's stuff, they should check back at least twice a year, here.

That's wishful thinking in a way, but it's the way things are set up on G4TW here, and ultimately people will have to decide for themselves whether it's worth their time/effort.

If you wanted to give it a try, check this out:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly-latest-version-1-59-73-1020-1-59-73-1520

Start with Island Living => Moschino Pack => Realm of Magic => University, and maybe the 1.59.73.1020 patch too. By the way, the University DLC breaks a lot of the old Mods, so maybe you want to install only up to Realm of Magic. Unfortunately we don't have an easier mode of installation on here.

Good luck, and keep us posted if you like!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Administrator
General of the Armies / Gatekeeper
G4TW RETIRED Administrator General of the Armies / Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum