The Official ® Games4theworld Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff. - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 07 Jan 2020, 17:26

First topic message reminder :

I thought they were still in the process of fixing some aspects of the University DLC, now there is going to be another DLC? IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Yes, I heard about this "community vote" thing for the next stuffpack-theme, but still ... that seems a bit fast-paced to me.

Edit: after some research it seems the release date is on February 4th 2020.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Da Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Da Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 21 Jan 2020, 23:03

@Chrysoulaorf wrote:Is tiny living stuff pack available yet?

No. Haters gonna hate

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff.

Post by absinthedelusions on Wed 22 Jan 2020, 12:19

Is it gonna be available for download here?

absinthedelusions
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 22 Jan 2020, 13:04

@absinthedelusions wrote:Is it gonna be available for download here?

We got it out, in the meantime:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35788-the-sims-4-tiny-living-stuff-version-1-60-54-1020-out-now
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilichii on Thu 23 Jan 2020, 02:40

Any ETA on when this'll be cracked? I'm super psyched to build some super small houses!
Lilichii
Lilichii
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Jan 2020, 23:50

@Lilichii wrote:Any ETA on when this'll be cracked? I'm super psyched to build some super small houses!

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @Lilichii,

I don't think there's really much in this new pack about "building", or at least not directly. The main focus seems to be on interior decoration for 'tiny houses'. Either way, in case you didn't notice already, there is a post under the Latest News/Announcements section.
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35788-the-sims-4-tiny-living-stuff-version-1-60-54-1020-out-now
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VoID2812 on Wed 05 Feb 2020, 00:08

I thought the Tiny Living DLC pack here came with the newest patches? My game still says only patch 1.58 is installed.
VoID2812
VoID2812
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, Fallout 4, Skyrim, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Watch Dogs 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 05 Feb 2020, 00:52

@VoID2812 wrote:I thought the Tiny Living DLC pack here came with the newest patches?

It does, as always.

Try re-applying the patch, and make sure to replace again all existing files. Also double-check whether your antivirus and/or Windows Defender are messing up things. See this guide here for Windows Defender 10:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VoID2812 on Wed 05 Feb 2020, 02:18

I wanted to try redownloading the Tiny Living pack but I don't a link for a direct download and I'm not getting any seeds through the torrent.  Sad
VoID2812
VoID2812
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, Fallout 4, Skyrim, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Watch Dogs 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysoulaorf on Wed 05 Feb 2020, 08:19

Will you upload the new free patch that came out for the Sims birthday?

Chrysoulaorf
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander on Wed 05 Feb 2020, 13:20

I have been seeding the Tiny Living patch non-stop for a week. If you are using a VPN try connecting to South America.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 05 Feb 2020, 19:27

MD = Marketing Department, somewhere in Southwestern America 
EA = senior EA executive

The following transcript is wholly invented, and is being posted here for entertainment reasons; similarities or resemblance with persons alive or deceased is purely coincidental. *Trigger warning* certain portions of the transcript may not be entirely family-friendly.

EA: [*beep beep*, picks up phone] Who's there?
MD: Hey Johnny, it's Paul again!
EA: Paul! Nice to hear back from you, how's the vacation been?
MD: Ah, to be honest, Cancún is getting boring. Cheap booze and women...but don't tell anybody though!
EA: your secret's safe with me, no worries. But yeah, how can I help you?
MD: yeah, look Johnny. We got the 20th anniversary of The Sims coming up shortly. And I thought, you know, we could do something on that end.
EA: woah, it's been that long?
MD: yeah, look. How about we throw in some stuff for free, to make our brand look good?
EA: what did ya' have in mind?
MD: we gotta bring out another patch, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of The Sims.
EA: what are we gonna put in the patch?
MD: that's what I was gonna ask you, Johnny!
EA: what the hell do I care, but what about bunk beds?
MD: nah, last time I spoke to the basement nerds they told me it was gonna cost too much in terms of development.
EA: what about billiard tables?
MD: same.
EA: damnit, I got an idea! Remember that hot chick I was with, and what we did in that hot tub? Either way, let's not talk on the phone about it.
MD: a hot tub? Isn't that a bit cheap for a 20th anniversary update?
EA: whatever Paul! It's a free update, people should be glad they get something. 
MD: OK then, can we throw in some minor bug fixes too?
EA: yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll leave this to you to figure out.
MD: OK Johhny! Will you be at the country club later on?
EA: oh, you bet!  Frank's gonna show me his new golfing irons for the upcoming season.
MD: reminds me that I should get irons myself, alright, talk to you again!
EA: See ya' ! Bye!

Edit: please don't ask when the new patch will come out here. It will be done, when it's done. And since it's a minor patch, we'll allow ourselves to take it easier than usual. I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VoID2812 on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 00:40

I don't have a VPN installed though. I don't know why I'm not getting any seeds.
VoID2812
VoID2812
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 00:48

@VoID2812 wrote:I don't have a VPN installed though. I don't know why I'm not getting any seeds.

Your ports are maybe not forwarded properly in your router/modem (I can't help much with that, other than suggesting you try and do some research on your router model, and go from there on how to port forward properly).

Another option is that your ISP is blocking P2P-traffic, in which case: RIP. Not sure if using a VPN helps in that case.

Have you tried using a 'better' torrent client such as qBittorrent or Tixati? That could also make a positive difference.

I doubt anything is wrong with your GoogleDrive download, but in accordance with the new policy, we are deleting GoogleDrives and instead of focusing on the secondary TS4 format instead. If you really need another shot at the "normal" download for Tiny Living, use this here:

Link [FIXED!]

I know that Uptobox is not good, to put it diplomatically, but that's all I can offer for the moment. This is a secondary GoogleDrive. Or, you use the Global Patch + Tiny Living DLC, from the secondary format I mentioned before. 

One more thing (this is for people in general following this thread):

We have someone else compiling these updates from now on - maybe ? - so we are 're-arranging' certain things in the background. This also means it will take a bit longer than usual to get the update out. We apologize for any inconveniences, but you really won't miss out on a lot anyways, with the "bathtub-update"~
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 12:20

@The_gh0stm4n LMAO IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

//EDIT

Sorry EA, mine is much better!

The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff. - Page 2 1215-611
grieralexander
grieralexander

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 12:40

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:MD = Marketing Department, somewhere in Southwestern America 
EA = senior EA executive

MD: Ah, to be honest, Cancún is getting boring. Cheap booze and women...but don't tell anybody though!

I think this happened  lol!

@grieralexander that is an awesome looking hottub!

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 12:55

@Unesty wrote:
@The_gh0stm4n wrote:MD = Marketing Department, somewhere in Southwestern America 
EA = senior EA executive

I will try to PM you the link now. It is base Game
I just sent you the PM
grieralexander
grieralexander

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VoID2812 on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 14:39

I am using qBittorrent.
VoID2812
VoID2812
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VoID2812 on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 14:49

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@VoID2812 wrote:I don't have a VPN installed though. I don't know why I'm not getting any seeds.

Your ports are maybe not forwarded properly in your router/modem (I can't help much with that, other than suggesting you try and do some research on your router model, and go from there on how to port forward properly).

Another option is that your ISP is blocking P2P-traffic, in which case: RIP. Not sure if using a VPN helps in that case.

Have you tried using a 'better' torrent client such as qBittorrent or Tixati? That could also make a positive difference.

I doubt anything is wrong with your GoogleDrive download, but in accordance with the new policy, we are deleting GoogleDrives and instead of focusing on the secondary TS4 format instead. If you really need another shot at the "normal" download for Tiny Living, use this here:

Link [FIXED!]

I know that Uptobox is not good, to put it diplomatically, but that's all I can offer for the moment. This is a secondary GoogleDrive. Or, you use the Global Patch + Tiny Living DLC, from the secondary format I mentioned before. 

One more thing (this is for people in general following this thread):

We have someone else compiling these updates from now on - maybe ? - so we are 're-arranging' certain things in the background. This also means it will take a bit longer than usual to get the update out. We apologize for any inconveniences, but you really won't miss out on a lot anyways, with the "bathtub-update"~

The link mentioned above still isn't working. I tried it, and it redirected me to a page with an error.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f25/20/16/41/22/error10.png
VoID2812
VoID2812
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 21:45

@grieralexander wrote:
@Unesty wrote:
EA = senior EA executive

I will try to PM you the link now. It is base Game
I just sent you the PM
Thank you! I got the PM. It's much better than the original recolors, haha

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 22:33

@VoID2812 wrote:The link mentioned above still isn't working. I tried it, and it redirected me to a page with an error.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f25/20/16/41/22/error10.png

Yes, I'm not sure what happened to the original link. For the future, please try grabbing links immediately when you see them being posted here, because it was definitely working earlier in the day. Use the GoogleDrive tutorial that I mentioned a few times now, to properly import the item to your own GoogleDrive, so you can re-download anytime without depending on me (or anybody else on here). Other than that, I'm not going to re-upload these, since we focus on the new format.

I'll forward you some new links through e-mail, and please, try grabbing them immediately this time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VoID2812 on Fri 07 Feb 2020, 12:26

Thank you. I was able to get it this time.  Smile
VoID2812
VoID2812
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 07 Feb 2020, 19:47

@VoID2812 wrote:Thank you. I was able to get it this time.  Smile

@VoID2812 Good, good. Smile

@Unesty wrote:

@grieralexander @Unesty I had to look up "what" or where Cancún is, because I've only heard from it through American TV shows/movies. Turns out it seems to be pretty much the North American equivalent of what we have in Europe in the form of the Balearic Islands, especially Mallorca and Ibiza.

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum