The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem Empty The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem

Post by laura123 on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 17:01

Hi, 
After I have installed Toddler stuff, my game won't open. It worked perfectly before I put in this pack. I run my game through game folder, where are 2 application, when I click on first one nothing happens, and when I click on 2nd app I recieve message that origin is not runnig, and when I start the game as an administratir I recieeve some message on spanish. I will put here screenshots.

The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem Captur10
The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem Captur11
The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem Captur12

laura123
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem Empty Re: The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem

Post by laura123 on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 17:02

The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem Captur13

laura123
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem Empty Re: The sims 4 Toddlers Stuff won't open - origin problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 17:06

Hello,

First of all try deleting ALL of your "Game" and "Game__" etc. subfolders. Then download the fresh/fixed one here, and place it inside your install directory of The Sims 4:
Code:
https://tinyurl.com/ycvbanyf

It might also be a good idea to MOVE out your "The Sims 4" install directory, from that R.G. Mechanics folders. Move it directly under "Program Files (x86)", instead.

Good luck for now!

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW ETERNAL Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW ETERNAL GatekeeperInspector General / Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura123 on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 18:31

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello,

First of all try deleting ALL of your "Game" and "Game__" etc. subfolders. Then download the fresh/fixed one here, and place it inside your install directory of The Sims 4:
Code:
https://tinyurl.com/ycvbanyf

It might also be a good idea to MOVE out your "The Sims 4" install directory, from that R.G. Mechanics folders. Move it directly under "Program Files (x86)", instead.

Good luck for now!

Thank you! It works now Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

laura123
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum